When Vecna Lets You Go...

Eddie:
Eddie's just had the worst scare of his life when you were trapped in the Upside Down, everyone had already climbed the rope and you both were the last ones, until you spaced out, and Eddie knew Vecna had you. You saw Hawkins ripped apart, gates opened and monsters everywhere. When you come back around you're laying on the floor, Eddie cradling you and tears in his eyes, genuine fear across his face. He whispers that he thought he lost you, and you cup his face saying that you're still here. Eddie practically squeezes the oxygen out of you until you try to sit up, which he'll help you up. When you're all sitting in Max trailer, you sit beside Eddie, holding his hand and playing with his rings as you tell everyone what you saw.

Steve:
You and Steve are the last ones to climb the rope, you're in the middle of a snarky and sarcastic remark when it all goes blank. You see Vecna at the Lab and he shows you the destruction he's going to cause. You freak out, not handling it well, he showed you Steve's dead body. When you come to, you immediately begin to fall down, Steve catches you as you fall, holding you against his chest as you sob, gripping his arms leaving marks. You shushes you and strokes your hair, telling you that you're okay and he's here. This makes you cry even more and he just holds you as you let it all out. When you're sitting in Max's trailer, you sit on the floor between Steve's legs, he strokes your hair as you stare at the floor, numbly reciting everything you saw.