When They Have A Horrible Day

Eddie:
If Eddie has a horrible day at school, you'll come over to his trailer with snacks and a fun movie for you both to watch. He'll be in a grump but as soon as you smile at him he immediately gives a hint of a smile back. You'll ask him about his day and he reluctantly tells you everything, he avoids eye contact when talking about it and lights up a cigarette or joint after. You beckon him over to his bed where for a short time he'll be the little spoon, resting his head on your lap as you play with his rings, occasionally kissing his forehead as you both watch a movie. If it's been a really bad day for Eddie, he'll either want to absolutely take it out on his guitar, playing the heaviest songs he knows, or he'll want to take his frustrations out in a more intimate way with you...

Steve:
Steve is a fairly content person, so if he has a bad day he tries to hide it. You'll know immediately when he acts odd and snaps at you. He'll apologise straight away and rub his hands through his hair. You might have to force him to stop by hugging him tightly so he hugs back, or laying on top of him whilst he wraps his arms around you, treating you like a teddy bear. He'll briefly tell you about his day, but he hates laying it all on you, saying he'd rather do something else. You both might go out bowling or see a movie, having a mini date night. If it's been a really bad day, Steve will just want to be quiet, either holding you close as you both talk about other things, or he'll want to do something physical, either going on a walk or something bedroom related...