Eddie- Fireplace

Rain pours outside as I sit side by side with Eddie on the floor infront of the roaring fire, my parents as usual aren't home so Eddie offered to come over and keep me company since he knows I'm not a fan of storms.

I shiver and Eddie puts an arm around my shoulders, brining me closer to him as we lean agasint the coffee table.

"You cold?" He murmurs into my hair, I nod, "A little, but I'm okay."

He pushes a strand of hair away from my face as he leans down and kisses my lips, his hand digs into my hair as he consumes my mouth with his, and I accidently let out a small whimper.

Eddie takes this as a sign to deepen the kiss, and I lean back until I'm laying on the floor, the fire warming me as much as Eddie's weight now leaning above me, his elbows either side of my head as he cages me in.

I lift my leg up and wrap it around Eddie's waist, bringing him closer to me as his mouth moves from mine down to my neck.

I arch into his touch, breathily moaning "Eddie!"

I feel his smirk and he gently bites my neck, making me laugh and whine.

"As much as I'd love to, you know, I don't want to take your clothes off if you're cold." He mumbles, sitting up and pulling me up with him.

"God," I say, jokingly rolling my eyes, "Why do you have to be such a gentleman?"

Eddie gives me a pointed look, and I blush as my mind drifts to other times when he most definitely wasn't a gentleman.

"Fair point." I laugh, resting my forehead against his chest as he pulls me between his legs.

"Don't forget about the cocoa." He smiles, nodding to the two mugs of hot chocolate he made, proud of himself for somehow accomplishing the small task.

I nod and grab mine, wrapping my hands around the mug to warm me up as Eddie's chin rests on my shoulder. I lean back, feeling comfy between his legs as my back leans against his chest.

The fire snaps as I sigh, breathing in Eddie's scent and the steam from the cocoa.

"I love you more than DnD." He says, nuzzling into my hair.

"I love you more than (insert your favourite hobby)" I say back, and Eddie's eyes crinkle.

"Let's not say things we don't mean sweetheart." He jokes and I smile, closing my eyes and enjoying this moment.