You're A New Student

Eddie:
You're a new student at Hawkins High, and since nobody new ever comes, all eyes are on you. You manage to make it to lunch, where you sit in the cafeteria on a table on your own, feeling awkward and uncomfortable. You pull out your favourite book and begin reading, hoping people will leave you alone, when suddenly a boy around your age stands on a table and makes a big speech, you can't help but to agree and smile at his words, before he gets off the table you both make some serious eye contact and he winks at you. You hear his friends talk about hiw he should go make a move and you blush and look down at your book, silently wondering if he'll come over...

Steve:
The bell rings for class but you're still lost, prowling the hallways for your classroom, panicking you decide to turn around and go back around the corner when bam, you crash into somone. You're eyes widen and you mutter an apology, when you look up you're eyes find the most attractive boy you've ever seen, and his hair is absolutely flawless. You stand and gawk before snapping yourself out of it, he asks why you're wandering the hallways and you tell him you're lost. He nods before gently grabbing your arm and leading you to the class, he knocks on the door and steps in, explaining that he's late because he was showing you around. You scoff and take a seat, looking back once to see his eyes on you.