First Kiss

Eddie:
You both are hanging out in his trailer, something not unusual since you're both great friends. He's playing Iron Maiden on his guitar, strumming away whilst you read a book on his bed. You're so deep into reading that you don't realise he's stopped playing, and is staring at you. "You're so beautiful" He mumbles, in awe at how deeply he cares for you. You look up to see him staring, and you panic, thinking you look odd, brushing your hair. He leans forward and cups your face, your book falls to the floor as he moves closer, looking from your lips to your eyes. "Are you going to kiss me Munson, or stare?" You ask with newfound confidence. Not a moment later his lips crash to yours, a hungry and much anticipated first kiss.

Steve:
You're off on a ramble again, speaking about how unfair the rights are and how women are treated, Steve is just staring at you from across the table, a dumb smile on his face. You stop midsentence, thinking about if you've said anything wrong. Before you can speak another word Steve moves forward and kisses you gently, as if he's nervous. You smile into the kiss, which which Steve kiss deeper, wrapping his hands into your hair as he leans across the table, papers scattering everywhere. "Shit" you mumble, leaning back a little breathless, Steve smirks before helping you pick up your notes.