Finding A Stray Animal

Eddie:
There are always a lot of stray animals around the trailer park where Eddie lives, so when you visit him you always make sure to bring some dog and cat food, though Eddie always complains that you're leading the animals into the park when they should be leaving. One day you and Eddie are sitting outside his trailer talking, when you hear a small meow, you both look at each other before you dash off around the corner, you see a box and Eddie shrugs, making the first move and opening it up. Inside is a little thin kitten, Eddie holds it up Simba style and your face is full of concern. Eddie sees this and wraps an arm around your shoulder, leading you back inside with the kitten nestled into his other arm. He places it on his bed as you fetch some food and milk for it. You both watch as it eats and drinks. You ask if he can keep it and he denies, but then seeing your disappointment he changes his mind, on the one condition he can call it Frodo. You agree obviously.

Steve:
You and Steve are locking up Family Video after your shared shift, when suddenly a scruffy dog comes bolting towards you. You panic and step back, as Steve throws himself infront of you. The dog suddenly stops and sits by his feet, panting and looking a little lost. You hesitantly reach a slow arm towards the dog as Steve protests, but it's too late and you're stroking the dog, who lies down and wiggles his tail. You look to Steve and ask if he knows if the dog has an owner, but by the looks of it, the dog is a stray. Steve says he'll take it to the vet but your eyes immediately tell him you won't take that answer. Steve argues that he's not adopting this random dog, and you give him the puppy dog eyes, saying you'll come over and help care for it. Steve whistles and the dog hops into the backseat of his car, you trot along and sit in the front. Happy as Steve weaves his hand in yours whilst he drives to his place.