Playing A Board Game

Eddie:
Eddie, as we all know, is a huge fan of Dungeons and Dragons, so when you suggest playing a game he gets so excited, his brown eyes absolutely light up and he runs to his room, grabbing all sorts of D&D related things. He tries to explain to you how it works and helps you set up a character. You're either into it or you aren't. Later on on the night you suggest playing something else, so you pull out Twister. This gets intense as you both decide to have a few beers and are both fairly competitive. You both laugh and get tangled up in each other, which ends out in Eddie grabbing your chin and kissing you passionately.

Steve:
Steve raises his eyebrows when you suggest playing a game, but shrugs it off when he sees how excited you are. You both start with Monopoly but get bored near the beginning (Actually it's because Steve's losing and he doesn't like it) so you suggest playing Uno. Half an hour later you're both shouting across the table as you give him a 'Draw +4' card, his voice raising a few octaves than usual. He gets in a huff and you laugh at him, his strop making you silently giggle as you get up from your spot and sit on his lap, turning his face towards you, you plant a kiss on his nose. Steve gives a a small smoke but suddenly you shout "UNO!" and he sighs before grinning and kissing you.