How They Are With Your Younger Sibling

Eddie:
Eddie is surprisingly good with your younger sibling, since he's a big kid himself, they both mess about and play fight, Eddie tries to teach them guitar, inviting you both to his trailer so your sibling can have a go on his treasured guitar, but you have to be careful as your sibling can get a little nosy and might almost stumble on the drug drawer.  Eddie however isn't so good at feeding them, if you're babysitting, Eddie  just heats up whatever in a tin, letting your sibling have the weirdest dinners and breakfasts. He also is quite protective of them, which makes you absolutely swoon, he gives them pep talks and always makes them laugh if they've had a bad day. Eddie also gives you a lot of attention around your sibling, and always smiles into your kisses when your sibling makes fake vomiting sounds. Overall, Eddie always smiles when he sees you both, and likes to think that one day you both might have a similar family.

Steve:
Steve is amazing with kids, since he's practically got some already. He bonds with your sibling and treats them like an adult, which your sibling loves because it makes them feel bigger and more independent. Steve is cautious with your sibling and often worries more than you do about their safety over silly things. Steve's great at giving advice which your sibling clings onto every word, and Steve also does this ting where he talks about you quietly to your sibling, speaking about your future together and where you both might take your sibling. You smile and always overhear them, often making eye contact with Steve. Steve has a habit of putting his arm around your shoulders when you read your sibling a bedtime story, looking at you from the corner of his eye and dreaming of the day you both become parents.