Eddie- Having An Argument

You sit on the couch in Eddie's trailer, watching the hands on the clock go around and around. Eddie said he'd be back an hour ago, said he was just going to grab something to eat for you both.

It's funny how he needed to go to his room and grab something before he left, delving right into his drug draw.

The door of the trailer opens, and Eddie waltzes in, pizza box in hand, a smile on his face when he sees you. It soon drops when he takes in your frown.

"That took a while" you spit at him, hating how pathetic you sound. Eddie puts the pizza on the side and tilts his head, replying "Yeah, the place was pretty busy".

You laugh before scoffing, "And did they accept the drugs as a suitable payment?".

Eddie's face drops, and he begins to deny it but you put a hand up to stop him. "I'm leaving, you're lying to me and I can't take it" you say, voice thick with tears.

Eddie takes a sharp inhale, stepping towards you, arms reached out to bring you close.

"Don't touch me Munson" you shout, anger getting the better of you.

Eddie's usually calm face twists into a sarcastic smile, "Fine, what do you want to hear? Yeah I did a deal, some kid from school wanted something and I managed to charge him triple, that good enough?".

Tears fill your vision as your presumption was correct. Even though you can see he's telling the truth, it still hurts that he wasn't open about it.

"Get out of my way" you angrily tell him, as he side steps, blocking the door.

"Why? So you can run back to Harrington?" Eddie spits out.

Your mind goes blank at the implication and you can't control yourself. Your hand comes up to slap him but Eddie somehow catches it, pulling you closer to him so you're against his chest, breaths mingling.

You're both quiet for a moment, before Eddie breaks the silence, his brown eyes stare into yours as he mumbles "Wanna try that again, Sweetheart?".

Your anger subsides as you realise what you were about to do. "Oh my God, Eddie I'm so sorry, I-" you start, tears running down your face as the guilt kicks in.

You slump to the ground with Eddie following, his arms wrap around you as you cry. "I-I'm s-so sorry".

Eddie shushes you, rubbing your back as he tells you it's okay.

"It's not okay, it's far from okay" you say.

"Don't do it again and it's fine" Eddie replies, before adding "I'm sorry I brought up Harrington, I probably deserve to be slapped" He jokes but you can tell he's sorry.

You look up into his face, and his hand comes up to cup your cheek, his thumb brushes your tears as he says "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the deal, I should have, I know I can trust you but I hate you seeing me as this, this criminal" He breathes out.

"You're not a criminal to me, you never will be" you whipser as his mouth draws nearer to yours, finally sealing your words with a salty kiss.

"Let's just eat pizza and watch a movie okay?" Eddie suggests, you nod and Eddie pulls you up and onto the couch, immediately tucking an arm around you.

"Let's never argue again okay?" You say to him, a watery smile on your face. Eddie nods, kissing your head.