Eddie- Just One Time (Little Spicy)

"Should I really be here?" You ask Eddie as he let's you into his trailer, looking to make sure no one else sees you come in.

"I really don't know" He admits with a laugh, twirling a piece of his hair around his finger as you watch, fascinated with those guitar fingers.

"It's one time right? Just one time and then we're done" You ask with determination, meeting his brown eyes with yours.

"I don't know" He mumbles, looking at your face with such intensity that you're body heats to maximum level. His stare penetrates the walls you've built up against him, breaking them done with every step towards you.

You step back, as he guides you to the bedroom, the smell of cigarette smoke and beer clogging your nose, but also the scent of old books and plastic.

Your knees hit the edge of his bed as he faces you, chest to chest, as you both finally see the undeniable lust you have for each other.

He slowly leans down, mouth only inches from yours as your breathing becomes heavy, you're desperate for a taste of his lips. He smirks as you lean forward, seeing how needy you are for him.

"Slow down Sweetheart" He mumbles, his breath hot against your face as his hands snake around your waist, bringing you closer to him.

"Eddie, please" You whine as his nose grazes your neck, he takes an inhale of your scent, the same scent he's been obsessed with for the last few months.

"I'm wanna take my time with you if I can only have you for one night" He mumbles from your neck.

His arms keep you upright as his mouth closes around your neck, sucking and gently biting, claiming his prize.

"Shit" You moan, leaning your head back to give him better access.

"Tut-tut, watch that mouth of yours Sweetheart" Eddie smirks.

Eddie finally decides to stop teasing as one hand comes up and cups your chin, forcing your head up to meet his gaze.

"We said one night, but I might need a lot longer for all the things I want to do to you" He groans, before crashing his lips to yours in a frenzy of passion and unrequited love between you both.

He moves forward and gently pushes you onto the bed, one hand grabs your wrists and holds them above your head as his other hand reaches down and down, teasing you for what feels like an eternity...