Making Up

(Read the previous part first, as this is a continuation)

Eddie:
It's late in the evening and your eyes are swollen from crying so much. You look at the time and see that the plan is about to begin, stuck between wanting nothing to do with it and wanting to help, you chew your nails and contemplate. You think of Eddie going into the upside down alone, and your gut tells you to go now. You quickly get ready and rush to Eddie's trailer, laughing yourself through the gate. As you land on the mattress, a very shocked Eddie and Dustin look up at you. Immediately you launch yourself at Eddie, wrapping him in a hug and apologising. He kisses your head and lips, telling you its okay. Dustin clears his throat and you both sheepishly smile at him, until the sounds of bats come from the distance.

Steve:
It's been a few days and you've managed to avoid Steve, until the others call you and get you up to speed with the Vecna stuff. You hurry to go meet them, desperately wanting to help defeat him. You all meet at Eddie's trailer, where Steve runs his eyes from your toes to your head, checking if you're okay. Steve suddenly gives a massive speech about everything he loves about you, and the others groan that now isn't fhe time (though Robin gives a thumbs up). You blush and ask if you can talk to him outside, he tells you he'll always have a soft spot for Nancy as she helped him become a better person. Reluctantly you agree, and apologise for overreacting, he smiles and kisses you, saying he would have done the same.