When They Do Something You Don't Like

Eddie:
You're not keen on Eddie's drug dealing, you get that he needs the easy money and occasionally the drugs for himself, but you hate how stupid it is and how easily he could be caught. Everytime he goes out for a deal you hug him tight and tell him to be careful, to which he replies "I'm always careful sweetheart". You also get jealous when he deals with some of the high school girls, so sometimes you snap at him or even go with him and wrap your arm around him, staking your claim. Eddie finds this funny and always reassures you that you're the one for him.

Steve:
You absolutely hate it when Steve sometimes regresses back into his old, jocky self, it only happens rarely but when it does you always notice. He'll shrug off the funny jokes and act less clingy with you, to which you snap at him and tell him to...well you can guess. Steve also has a habit of caring too much for others, you love his protective nature but hate how much danger he puts himself in. Steve always reassures you and will hold you close to him whenever he can, asking if you're okay. You act like a koala sometimes, and Steve can't blame you, but he can't help the way he is, and so you have to put up with it and join him.