Eddie- Homely Hopes

I lay on Eddie's bare tattooed chest as the duvet covers our bodies, I trace the outlines of his tattoo as his arm holds me closer to him, even though I'm practically laying on top of him already.

His hand moves up as he begins to stroke my hair, and I let out a happy sigh.

The bedroom door which is closed since we just had an intense...session, begins to rattle as our cat, Ozzy, claws at it, begging to be let in.

I lean down and grab Eddie's tee, pulling it over my head as it drowns my body, before getting up and letting Ozzy in, his fluffy black tail sways happily as he trots in, meowing.

I laugh as I look back at Eddie, who is now stroking Ozzy who's standing on his chest.

"Hey dude" Eddie coos to the cat, I roll my eyes as I head to our kitchen to make coffee.

A few minutes later, Eddie comes up behind me just wearing his jeans,  wrapping his arms around my middle as he presses a kiss to my neck over the mark he left last night.

"Did I say good morning yet?" Eddie smirks.

I turn my neck to look at him over my shoulder, "You've said a lot of things this morning already Munson."

He looks at me for a moment, before laughing and nodding his head, "Yeah, but I'm pretty sure you said more than me."

I put the two cups of coffee on the counter as Eddie pours us two bowls of my favourite cereal and feeds Ozzy.

I stop for a moment, watching as Eddie takes a seat in his usual place, sipping his drink as he still hasn't learned that fresh coffee is not, I watch as Ozzy sits on the floor and eats his breakfast.

I look down at the ring on my finger and smile, glad for our happy home life.