Aftercare ;)

Eddie:
After you've both been busy he'd hold you close, asking if you're okay and generally asking if you feel alright, he'd probably have a cigarette which you might share with him as he wraps an arm around you. He'd let you wear his Hellfire tee which he finds super hot. Eddie would wrap you in his blanket as he goes to get you a glass of water, you know to stay hydrated and all after that workout. When he comes back he'll pull you towards him and stroke your hair, his rings might accidently catch in your hair though, but you'll both laugh it off. He'll tell you how much he appreciates you as you fall asleep.

Steve:
Once you're both done, he'll immediately pull you onto his chest, asking if you're okay and if you need anything. He'll press a kiss to your head and tell you how much you mean to him. He always gets sleepy after, so Steve will just cuddle you as you both fall asleep. When you wake up Steve will already be awake, drawing things on your back with his fingers and smiling at you, you think he's such a dork but you love it. He'll hold your hand and kiss it, asking if you want to have something to eat, Steve's definitely the type to cook something sweet for you to eat in bed together.