Eddie- Driving Disaster

"Yeah, well you can't just get high everytime you mess up at school!" I snap at Eddie as he drives us home, rain hammers the windows and I make split second decision to get out of the car as we stop at a red light. The grey overcast sky makes it seem later than it actually is, and I'm glad the residents of Hawkins are allergic to the rain, because I know I'm making a scene.

"Y/N!" Eddie shouts my name as I slam the van door shut, holding my satchel above my head as I walk home.

The bag doesn't offer much protection and within seconds I'm already drenched.

"What are you doing?" Eddie's voice calls, and I turn back to see the driver door open and Eddie following me.

"I'm walking home, what does it look like asshoke!" I reply, shouting through the downpour.

Thanks to Eddie's longer legs, he soon catches up to me and grabs my arm, pulling me around towards him.

I stare up at him, giving him a venomous glare.

"Yeah sweetheart, you and me both, but can you please just get back in the van?" Eddie asks sighing.

I take one last glance at the empty road, calculating how long it will take me to walk home, then sigh on defeat as I nod and get back in the van.

We both sit in silence as the window wipers thunk repeatedly, I stare straight ahead, watching as the streetlights change colours and shine agasint the puddles.

Eddie rubs his hands together and puts the heater on as I begin to shiver, drops of rain fall from my hair as I shake.

"I'm sorry I yelled at your." I mumble, looking at Eddie's concerned face.

"It's alright, I deserved it." He gives me a half smile. I grab his hand and every finger, before splaying his hand out on my cheek, his thumb brushes my cheekbone as I lean into his touch.

"I hate arguing with you." I mumble, Eddie agrees, taking his hand back and continuing the drive home.

"Me too, but I'll make it up to you when we get home."

I roll my eyes and smirk, my hand rests on his leg before I get an idea. I slowly move my hand up and up, until I get to his belt.

"What are you up to sweetheart?" Eddie asks, raising his eyebrows at me.

I smirk at him as I continue, "Making it up to you first"

"Jesus christ" Eddie groans the whole way home.