CAMPAIGN- PART TWENTY

You all sit nervously and wait for Steve, Nancy counts the minutes on her watch.

Suddenly, Steve comes bursting out of the lake, clinging to the edge of the boat. You jump back, scared, landing on your butt between Eddie's legs. If he hasn't of looked like he's about to puke, he probably would have made some innuendo about it.

"Did you find it?" You ask nervously, and he nods, you feel like something is coming, an anticipation fills you.

"Steve, you need to get out of-" You say, but are interrupted by Steve's shocked face, absolute fear fills him and you feel like you might puke.

Steve's body is dragged into the water, by what, you don't know. You call call for him, and Nancy stands up.

"Where are you going?" You shout at her, and she replies by jumping into the water.

"Shit!" You and Eddie both shout at the same time.

Robins shocked face turns to determination as she sits on the edge of the boat.

"Please no!" You say her, desperation filling your voice as Eddie also says something similar.

"Bye" Robin says, holding her nose and falling into the water.

"Shit, Goddammit, you lying son of a-" Eddie shouts, throwing his hands up in frustration.

"Eddie" You mumble under your breath, giving him a look before glancing at the water.

"No, absolutely not!" He shouts, but you stand up and shake your head at him.

"Sorry" You say, biting your lip and grabbing his arm, jumping into the water for the second time in twenty four hours, dragging a disgruntled Eddie with you.

Holding on to each other as much as you can, you both swim towards a red glow, hoping it's the gate as your breath begins to run out.

You push yourself through the gate, and it feels like throwing yourself infront of magnet, you're dragged through into the unknown.