Playfighting

Eddie:
You and Eddie are preparing for the final fight against Vecna, building shields as everyone else gets on with their jobs. Eddie stands up and tests his shield, whacking it about everywhere before you start laughing and teasing him about how badass he looks. He gives you a serious look and for a minute you're worried you took it too far, suddenly he tackles you onto the ground, the grass cushioning your fall as Eddie lies on you, kissing your neck and making monster noises. You giggle and suddenly roll, switching things up as you then try to tickle Eddie. He laughs as you scuttle away, and he wraps an arm around you, dragging you back towards him. You both laugh as you sit between his legs as he pulls grass out of your hair, kissing the side of your head as you finish hammering the nails into the metal.

Steve:
You're sitting with Steve, having a deep conversation about Vecna and how serious the situation is, whilst you pour alcohol into the containers, Steve puts the rags in. You both have a moment of looking at everyone doing their thing, Steve especially smiling at Dustin. You take a heavy breath before chugging some of the alcohol down. Steve looks at you before chuckling, and leaning forward to grab the bottle. You suddenly move it out of his reach and he raises an eyebrow, asking you what you're doing. You shrug before taking another swim. Steve once again tries to grab the bottle but you move it, and he falls forward into your lap. He looks shocked for a minute before you double over in laughter. Steve asks what's so funny and you cant stop giggling, he sighs and suddenly grans your ankles, you give him a quick shocked look as he pulls you off of the box and on top of him. His hands brush your hair out of your face as you both meet in the middle for a kiss, fake vomit sounds come from the others as you both pull away.