Steve- Homework and More (SMUT)

I sat on Steve's bed cross legged as I chewed on the end of a pencil, my English essay stared at me from my lap.

Steve's legs surrounded my body as I leaned against his chest, sighing as my brain decided to shut down.

"What's wrong?" Steve asks me, his arms coming around and caging me into his chest as his chin rests on my shoulder.

"Homework. Brain. Ugh!" I respond with a laugh, leaning back and titling my head up to meet his eyes.

"Uh-huh" Steve smiles, before leaning down to kiss me, I smile into the kiss until his hands begin to drift under my top.

"What do you think you're doing Mr. Harrington?" I slyly ask with raised eyebrows.

"Just you know, cuddling my girlfriend." He replies back with the same tone, his hands now cup my breasts and stroke my nipples through my bra, I accidentally let out a small whimper and Steve takes this as a sign.

Suddenly Steve somehow maneuvers from behind me and I fall back before I can even catch myself, and he kneels on the bed between my legs as I pout up at him.

"Cuddling huh?" I laugh, using my elbows to lean up a little.

"You're so beautiful." Steve smiles, running a hand through his hair. As if I wasn't turned on already, I definitely am now, his hair will be my downfall.

"Come here." I say, beckoning him with a finger as I take off my top.

Steve shakes his head and with a grin dives forward and crashes his lips to mine in a frenzy.

His hips grind against mine and I let out a series of moans, my arms hook around his neck as his mouth trails kisses towards my nipple.

"Off." Steve groans, his hands deftly removing my bra and undoing my jeans.

"This works both ways Harrington." I breathily say as I reach for his top.

I mange to get off Steve's top as he slides my jeans and underwear down, a cold shiver comes over me as I lay completely naked on his bed.

Steve sits up and rummages through his bedside drawer for a condom, he finds one and quickly slips off the rest of his clothes, putting on the condom on his massive erection and positions himself at my entrance.

"I love you." He groans, right before sliding into me, causing us both to gasp out.

My hands find the back of his head as I pull his head towards me, his thrusts a sequence of fast and deep. He's really not playing around tonight.

"Steve" I moan as his mouth sucks my neck, leaving a mark.

"Shit, you feel good." He groans into my ear as he speeds up, the sounds of our skin slapping together fill the room.

"Oh my God." I moan, feeling the build up just around the corner.

"Yeah, me too." Steve mumbles, groaning.

A few moments later my eyes roll back as I come, Steve captures his own orgasmic groan in a kiss as we both reach our climaxes together.

His hips jerk as my legs wrap around him, and we both collapse and pant as Steve throws the used condom into the bin and pulls me towards him on the bed.

"Did I hurt you?" He murmurs, pressing a kiss to my forehead as I nuzzle into his neck.

"No, I'm okay." I reply as his arm drapes around my middle.

"Good." He says, "You know I meant it earlier, I do love you"

I smile and tilt my head up at him, "I know, I love you too dumbass."

He smiles and pulls the duvet over us as he moves on to round two...