1.13 (End)

A few days later, Gu's press conference arrived as scheduled.

Xu's internal ID, the police station tried to prove his innocence, and the honest old officials tried their best to sue, and the entertainment industry big V said with tears in his eyes, "Gu's Entertainment is the best entertainment company I have ever stayed in..."

The evidence is complete, like deliberately hitting the faces of those who scold Gu. Under the lights and the reports of reporters, things suddenly took a 180-degree turn, and the wind of public opinion suddenly changed.

On the second day of the press conference, Gu Yiling put all the evidence in his hands on the Internet, including the conversation between Xu Sixuan and Chu Yuexin, the video of Chu Yuexin copying materials, and Chu Yuexin pushing Gu Yiling in high school.

The monitoring of the launch, the evidence of Lu Kunpeng's derailment to support the mistress, and the most important evidence of Xu Sixuan's huge bribe to an official who presided over the bidding.

It was a video with clear voice, which clearly recorded the whole process of his trading conversation with the official, and it was impossible to justify it.

Gu Yiling has 233 and knows all the information in this world. For him, finding out the hidden IP addresses and creating fake videos is almost as easy as the palm of his hand.

This evidence is enough to leave everyone stunned. A university professor entered a wealthy family as a door-to-door son-in-law for money, but he still has a family outside, and his illegitimate daughter is only one year younger than his legitimate child! Moreover, this illegitimate daughter has had a malicious mind since she was a child and wants to harm the legitimate child's marriage. As she grows up, she also plans to slander the child in marriage with her boyfriend. She wants him to have nothing! What a dramatic and vicious story! What a malicious family!

The overwhelming scolding on the Internet was directed at Chu Yuexin, Xu Sixuan, Lu Kunpeng, and the third party involved. Lu Kunpeng lost his job as a university professor, and Chu Yuexin and the third party hardly dared to go out. Whenever they were recognized in public, people would scold them directly and even throw things at them.

Xu Sixuan, who used to be a business elite in country J, had now become a despised figure.

Mother Gu was deeply affected. She never imagined that her husband, who had lived with her for more than 20 years, would have a woman and a child outside. And he clearly knew that Chu Yuexin was planning to harm Lingling, but he watched it happen with a cold heart. It was difficult for her to understand how someone could be so heartless and partial! If it wasn't for her son being clever and discovering their conspiracy, she could hardly bear to think about it!

In this life, the Gu family did not fall, and her son was by her side. She was much stronger, and she took the initiative to ask for a divorce and kicked Lu Kunpeng out.

Xu Sixuan slapped Chu Yuexin backhandedly, and the force was so powerful that she fell to the ground, with five red fingerprints on her face.

Chu Yuexin knelt on the ground, covering her face with her hands, and looked at him in disbelief. He had never laid a hand on her before.

Xu Sixuan spat and scolded, "Didn't you say that you copied it from Gu Yiling's computer? Why is there such a problem?"

Chu Yuexin defended herself, "How would I know? Is this situation my fault? If you hadn't made an appointment to meet

outside, how would you have been caught on camera? How could such a thing happen?"

Xu Sixuan didn't intend to get an answer from Chu Yuexin; he just wanted to vent his anger. As he paced irritably, he waved Chu Yuexin away, saying, "You go first, I'll think of a way."