8.3

He looked at Gu Yiling's calm face, and suddenly got a little angry at his sensibleness. Why couldn't he make head-scratching demands like other lovers? He cared about He Yunqing in his own way, but when He Yunqing wanted to approach, he stubbornly abides by the duty of a well-behaved and obedient lover, making He Yunqing feel that there is nothing between them that can surpass that of a lover and Jin. The possibility of a master relationship.

But what is he so angry about? Isn't that what he wanted?

A stand-in lover who won't cause him any trouble.

He Yunqing raised the corner of his mouth stiffly, hugged Gu Yiling tightly, and said, "Okay."

After a crazy night of lingering, Gu Yiling slept until noon.

The quilt slipped from him, revealing a white body full of ambiguous marks. It was cold beside the bed, so He Yunqing had probably gone to work long ago.

Gu Yiling sat naked on the head of the bed, recalling He Yun's gentle and gentle movements last night. According to his observations last night, He Yunqing should have feelings for Bai Cha. Although this feeling is suppressed by the world rule of 'the villain should like the heroine', so it can't be called 'love', but it is true It exists.

Now, what he needs to do is to be an excellent gardener, so that this seed called 'consolation' can grow quietly into a big tree of love, until the male and female masters and the rules of the world cannot shake it.

"Ding-, ding--"

The original owner's mobile phone on the bedside table rang, Gu Yiling answered the phone and said, "Hello?"

A energetic female voice came from the other end of the phone: "Chacha, are you awake? Our car is going downstairs, you should prepare quickly. We are going to set off for filming. Today's task is very heavy."

233 reminded in a timely manner: [It's the original owner's assistant Cheng Zi, the original owner is filming a big drama of the Republic of China, and He Yunqing invested him. The heroine will make a cameo in it, if nothing else, you can see it today. 】

Gu Yiling nodded to 233 and said: [Send me all the information about this drama and the relationship between the characters in the crew. 】And then said to Orange: "Okay, I'll come down right away."

In the RV, Gu Yiling saw the smiling orange.

She has short hair and a few cute freckles on her face, and she looks like a little sun when she smiles. Although she is unreliable, she has a simple mind. After the original owner rejected He Yunqing's proposal to change him to an assistant, her relationship with the original owner became better. She knew the relationship between the original owner and He Yunqing, but she didn't look down on him.

According to the original owner's temperament, he would not do anything enthusiastic. So Gu Yiling smiled at her and started to read the script.

The content of the script is about a love story in the period of the Republic of China. The original owner played the playful young master in it.

In the era of warlords fighting, full of uneasy and secular love stories, coupled with the handsome and elegant faces of oriental men, personal feelings and the fate of the country are closely linked, making this script full of touching charm.

Su Mengjie plays an intelligence officer in this film, disguising her identity as a pianist in a night scene. Because it is a cameo, she has very few scenes, only two.

Gu Yiling sneered at 233: [Is this heroine sick? A pianist who makes a cameo in movies. And this movie was also invested by He Yunqing, and I don't believe it if she didn't do it on purpose. 】

233 spread out his two furry little paws, and said with a helpless and disdainful smile: [It was intentional. If you don't appear in the villain's field of vision first, how can you hook up with him? And she can't let the villain know that she is here for the villain. By the way, I can also test you to see how you, the legendary He Yunqing's favorite little lover, is like. 】

The RV was parked at the entrance of the film and television city, and everyone on the set was ready.

Almost the entire crew knew that Bai Cha was the one whom He Yunqing, the president of the He Group, wanted to support and should not be offended. This is the way this circle is. Talented people without resources will eventually be overwhelmed. They have seen many celebrities in the circle who are arrogant and arrogant because of their patronage, but although Bai Cha is taciturn and not sociable, he does not make trouble, and the people in the crew have a good impression of him.

Gu Yiling was pulled into the dressing room to put on makeup and change clothes. He put on a well-made tunic suit, and all his short and broken hair were combed back, which became a classic hairstyle for men in the Republic of China. The makeup artist accentuated the contours of his face, toned down the delicacy and femininity of his face, and made his face tougher.

Gu Yiling, who came out of the dressing room, was just like a well-educated, handsome, and extraordinary young master from a wealthy family in the Republic of China.

The girls in the crew turned into stars when they saw him. Although Gu Yiling's outfit was almost the same as the previous filming, they didn't know why, but they felt that today's Gu Yiling was even more handsome. An unhurried charm.

233 teased: [Every mission is cannon fodder, but this time he was the male lead for a while. 】

Gu Yiling's back is straight, and his dark eyes hide unparalleled confidence and a strong desire to control, "I don't believe in the male protagonist who is favored by the world's luck, I only believe in myself. 】

After a few scenes, the director said in surprise: "Yo, I'm in a very good condition today, every scene was passed within three times. If you could have filmed so well, I might scold you less. times."

Everyone laughed, and Gu Yiling also blushed in cooperation. The embarrassed and shy little appearance made the girls shout cute again. so much fun.

In fact, if Gu Yiling wants to, he can play all the scenes over and over again, and he can do better than the current actor in every aspect. After all, he is the best bug fixer, and camouflage is just the most basic skill. , but this is too OOC for the original owner.

Gu Yiling's role will soon end, but he doesn't plan to leave, after all, the real good drama has not yet begun.

The director glanced at the time impatiently, and shouted angrily to the shooting assistant next to him: "What time is it? Why isn't Su Mengjie here? You called just now, what did she say?"

The assistant observed the director's expression and returned cautiously: "She, her assistant didn't answer the phone."

The director was so angry that he almost threw the script in his hand to the ground, and his furious roar could be heard all over the set: "It was said that she was in a traffic jam for an hour, and now she just doesn't answer the phone?! This is not the peak commute time, This place is still a suburb, what kind of traffic can be blocked?! You call to tell her again, she won't come if she doesn't come!"

"Yo, who is this here yelling that it's not used anymore?"