15.4-5-6

Back in the palace of the Demon Realm, the two children still ignored each other.

Gu Yiling got off the sedan chair and ran back to his bedroom by himself. The little prince of the devil world had a gloomy face, and he almost wrote the four big characters "Don't approach strangers" on his forehead. The servants of the devil world in the palace were all trembling, for fear of touching the head of this willful little prince.

His Royal Highness the Demon King looked at Abraham, who was standing there dumbfounded, clenching his fists, obviously nervous to die but still holding on to show his strength. He sighed helplessly and asked someone to take him to Gu Yiling's bedroom.

Since it was the person who was asked to bring it back by his worry-free son, he naturally had to hand it over to him, so he didn't bother to clean up the mess for his own son.

Abraham ignored the different expressions around him, and followed behind the attendant of the demon world without saying a word. The large and sharp bones behind the adult attendant accidentally touched him, and he almost fell to the ground in fright.

This place is completely different from the God Realm. The palace is black, the sky is also black, and even the air seems to be filled with a faint black air. Sunlight is extraordinarily luxurious here.

The only thing that is the same is that he is here, still an outlier. In other words, it is more like an outlier than in the God Realm.

Not only does he have no wings, he is also an angel - an angel without wings, and he will not be treated well in the devil world.

The attendant took him to the side hall of the Prince's Palace and let him stay here. The prince's bedroom is very large, and Gu Yiling may not meet him if he wants to come. Abraham had never lived in such a comfortable room. He carefully touched the soft bedding, and then withdrew his hand like an electric shock, as if he was afraid he might soil it.

Will he live here from now on?

What is waiting for him?

Abraham stayed in the side hall for a few days, as if he had been forgotten by the world.

He had been hungry for several days. Although it was nothing to angels and demons to be hungry for a few days, he was already in poor health. After a few days of hunger, he had already started to have stomach pains and dizziness.

After thinking about it, he still planned to leave the side hall and go out to have a look, although he didn't know what to do when he went out.

The magic palace, like the shrine, covers a huge area. After walking for a while, the buildings before the meeting seemed to be the same, and he knew that he was probably lost.

It was really tragic, Abraham looked down at his bare feet and thought to himself that he was probably living in a shrine, like an inconspicuous bug that was forgotten in the dazzling shrine, lingering on. live. He thought, why don't he go back, anyway, he shouldn't starve to death, right? Just like those angels in the shrine, they always waited until he was too hungry to have the energy to play before putting food in front of him in disgust. Maybe in their eyes, he is a food-wasting bug.

Just thinking about it, a burst of laughter drifted into his ears.

He followed the laughter and looked over. The little devils who had not grown up didn't know what they were talking about. They were very happy. The expressions on their faces were dazzling and dazzling.

The little devil surrounded by the center has a pair of eyes as beautiful as emeralds, and soft black hair sticks to his forehead obediently, revealing a face that is slightly baby fat but delicate and flawless; he is wearing a gothic black suit. Dressed in a dress, with a short white leg exposed under bloomers, and wearing playful little leather shoes, he looked like a proud and noble little prince. He didn't say a word, but he was clearly the core of this group of little demons.