14.7-8-9

Gu Yiling and Qi's father were not happy here, and Ji Shi and Qi Shaoze were not idle.

As soon as he entered the room, Ji Shi shouted at Qi Shaoze: "What did you do just now? Even if you want to make Qi Shuyu uncomfortable, you can't say those words in front of Colonel Ning! Isn't that embarrassing Colonel Ning? ?!"

Ji Shi still has lingering fears when he thinks of Ning Chenzhi's eyes, but fortunately Ning Chenzhi doesn't seem to care about them.

Qi Shaoze didn't seem to hear Jishi's words at all, he lowered his head and didn't know what he was thinking. After a while, he raised his head, looked at Jishi, and asked thoughtlessly: "Mother, do you think I am better than Qi Shuyu? ,How about it?"

After hearing this, Ji Shi was a little puzzled, but he still looked at Qi Shaoze's face seriously, and then sneered: "My son is naturally a hundred times more beautiful than that little bastard."

Although Ji Shi's remarks are exaggerated, they are not without basis. Qi Shaoze is indeed more delicate than Qi Shuyu, and even women feel ashamed when they walk on the street, but he lacks Qi Shuyu's arrogance from his bones, and the lingering tenderness in his eyebrows makes him look unmanly. 's bones.

Qi Shaoze smiled strangely and said, "Mother, don't you want me to find a powerful and powerful man? Don't you have a ready-made one now?"

Ji Shi was shocked: "You mean Ning Chenzhi?" Then he shook his head and said, "No, no, then Ning Chenzhi is already married to a bastard. If you go to hook up with a married man, you will be caught by someone. Gossiping behind your back!"

After all, Ji Shi actually felt a little pity, because Ning Chenzhi was excellent in every aspect, and he didn't want to be a vulgar bandit leader like she once thought. When she thought that it was her who encouraged Qi's father to marry Qi Shuyu to Ning Chenzhi, the successor felt a burst of regret in her heart now.

Qi Shaoze said without worry: "So what? Anyway, as long as you get married, who cares about the affairs before marriage? And as long as you have the support of Ning Chenzhi, are you still worried that Qi's family property will be robbed by Qi Shuyu?"

Ji Shi's eyes rolled around, thinking about it too, so he said, "Then what are you going to do now..."

Qi Shaoze approached Ji Shi's ear and whispered, "Mother, let's first..."

In the guest room in the backyard, Ning Chenzhi was sitting on the bed, boredly reading a book, waiting for Gu Yiling's return.

Seeing him today, his impression of the three of the Qi family has fallen to the bottom. No wonder Gu Yiling is reluctant to come back. Even he himself wants to leave this ghost place as soon as possible.

The door was opened, and the maid brought good tea and snacks, lit the incense burner on the table, and then bent down and walked out.

For a moment, it was obviously a chilly autumn day, but Ning Chenzhi felt a little hot and dry, and even the handwriting on the book could not be read clearly. He stretched out his hand to support his head and his swaying body. The book fell to the ground with a 'bang', and everything in his field of vision seemed to be a double image.

As a hot new warlord general, Ning Chenzhi followed the trend and visited the land of smoke and willows several times. The body's reaction made him understand immediately what was going on, and he clenched his fists, trying to keep himself awake.

Damn, who in the end dared to drug him in a place like Father Qi, do you want to see him make a fool of yourself?

In the blurred vision, Ning Chenzhi felt as if he heard the sound of the door being opened, and the footsteps were getting closer. Then, a body that smelled of greasy spice fell into his arms, with weak and boneless hands. He kept stroking him.