Memories of the past 5-6

From the refrigerator in the southwest corner of the garbage dump, brush your face to open the refrigerator door to access the interior of the spaceship.

The spaceship seems to have been wandering in the universe for hundreds of years. When Gu Yiling first saw it, the ancient astronauts sitting in the driver's seat were turned into a handful of bones, but the spaceship was still as clean as new. what a loss. Gu Yiling transformed the spaceship so that it was suspended in the universe and became his own secret base.

In this day and age, nothing seems impossible.

In the laboratory of the spacecraft, a young man was lying on a standard-sized blue and white push bed.

The man has handsome facial features that are cut by ghost axes and short dark brown hair. He is naked and covered with various instruments; on the wheat-colored skin, the muscles are vigorous but not rough, but it makes people feel that every Everywhere is just right; tall, golden ratio, with long legs that extend beyond the tiny push bed.

The man's is like God's most perfect masterpiece, and the God who created him is the busy boy in the laboratory.

Although Gu Yiling was busy, he still did not forget to look at the man who was obviously without vital signs. His eyes were sad, but the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, as if he had thought of something that made him feel comforted.

Joshua.

This is my name for you, will you like it?

Without thinking for a moment, Gu Yiling immediately continued to devote himself to the work.

The projector connected to the computer on the desktop suddenly started up, and the picture turned into a black-haired, green-eyed boy with short cat ears and long cat tail. He looked a little older, about twelve or thirteen years old.

233 shouted at Gu Yiling: "Gu Yiling! Are you crazy? Do you know what you are doing now?"

233 Never thought that Gu Yiling would actually do such crazy things for a virtual character. He was angry and hated. If he had known, he shouldn't let Gu Yiling enter the game world, and he shouldn't take a nap when Gu Yiling entered the game world. He should have forcibly pulled him when he had feelings for the villain. Come out, this will not happen now.

"I know."

Hearing Gu Yiling's calm reply, 233 laughed in anger, "You know, what do you know?"

"I made a private body, I want a piece of data to survive in the body, and I want to re-enter the game world and bring him to the real world, breaking the balance between the virtual world and the real world. Do you know that you are doing everything now? , if you are discovered, you will go to prison for the rest of your life!"

Gu Yiling has already debugged the network cabin, "It's impossible for the idiots of the Imperial Security Department to find it here. If the balance between virtual and reality is so easy to break, then break it."

Anyway, he would never let that person experience such a tragic thing again.

233 Seeing Gu Yiling's appearance, she was really angry, "You forgot what you said? You said that those who have feelings for the virtual world are all fools, you are not making peace now. Are they the same thing?!"

"233."

Gu Yiling suddenly called his name calmly, which made 233 a little stunned. He still looked at Gu Yiling with an angry face, waiting for an explanation from him.

Gu Yiling looked at 233 who had been with him for five years, "Do you remember what you said when we quarreled last time?"

Referring to this matter, 233 suddenly felt a little discouraged from his anger, "Remember... remember."