3.8

After getting off the boat, the two planned to go back, but they heard a burst of cries of children from the shore, and a large number of people concentrated at the source of the sound.

Gu Yiling saw that Shi Changan's jaw tightened and his eyes were fixed in that direction, so he pulled his hand and said softly: "If you want to go and see, let's go and see, if we can help, then we'll go and help."

This man, even if he experienced the deepest darkness, he could not erase the kindness and tenderness in his bones.

Shi Changan looked at Gu Yiling, and suddenly felt that those indifferent eyes saw through the toughness and ruthlessness he had pretended to be for ten years, and he didn't need to pretend in front of him, he said, "Thank you."

The two pushed aside the crowd and saw that two adult men were bullying a pair of juvenile siblings. The siblings were skinny and tattered. They were obviously little beggars. Smart big eyes flashing, lovable.

Shi Changan recognized that the clothes on the two adults were the decent clothes of a martial artist in the city.

One of the men smiled and said to the girl, "Little sister, what do you think I should do? Your brother stole my wallet now and doesn't want to give it back to me. Why don't you follow me and act for your brother? Debt is paid."

The girl burst into tears and was too frightened to speak. The boy had obviously been beaten and had a lot of wounds on his face, and was very afraid of the man in front of him, but he still mustered up the courage and said angrily: "You bullshit, I didn't steal your wallet at all, it was you. I have a crush on my sister and want my sister to go back and be your concubine, but if my sister doesn't agree, you slander us..."

Before he finished speaking, the man changed his expression and slapped the boy who was protecting his sister, knocking the boy to the ground.

The man made a sullen face and threatened: "Little brother, you can eat rice indiscriminately, but you can't talk nonsense. In order to punish you for lying, I will take your sister away today." little girl.

Shi Changan couldn't stand it anymore, he strode forward and blocked in front of the girl.

The girl saw that someone came out to save him, and looked at the tall man in front of her with gratitude. Gu Yiling pulled up the boy, stood beside her with the boy, touched her head, and comforted: "Don't worry, it's alright."

The boy shyly said to him, "Thank you."

Gu Yiling smiled at him.

Over there, Shi Changan had already fought with the two men. Faced with the two poor gangsters, Shi Changan didn't have much effort and knocked them to the ground.

The people around cheered, they didn't want to save the two poor brothers and sisters, but they were ordinary people who neither knew martial arts nor dared to offend the people in the martial arts, so they could only watch the two bully the pair. siblings.

Now that someone has rescued the brother and sister and taught them a lesson, why not make them excited?

The two brothers and sisters looked at him like gods, especially the younger sister, their faces flushed with excitement.

Shi Changan turned around and wanted to say a few words to his brother and sister, but he didn't notice that his token fell to the ground during the fight just now.

The man who fell to the ground saw the token with sharp eyes, and suddenly picked up the token as if he had been beaten with blood and stood up, shouting: "Don't be deceived by him, he is a demon! Look at this piece.