12.13-14

Gu Yiling stayed in his arms quietly, enjoying the breath of this person with peace of mind.

Feeling the cold liquid dripping onto his neck, he couldn't help but sigh, thinking that he had really worried for more than a month. However, it's nice to feel that someone cares.

Chu Tianlan said in a hoarse voice, "I'm sorry..."

"I'm sorry," Gu Yiling said, "It's not your fault."

"But I couldn't protect you..."

It was the first time he saw Gu Yiling in such a downhearted state, but he was helpless, unable to do anything. He can't even protect the person he loves, so what's the use of him.

Seeing Chu Tianlan's self-reproach, Gu Yiling tugged at his ears amusingly, "What do you think of me? I need your protection? Quickly wipe my tears, make me look like a big girl Same."

Chu Tianlan obediently wiped away his tears, rubbed his fingertips gently on Gu Yiling's smiling face, and said, "What should I do now? Come with me to the Rong clan, otherwise that stinky emperor will never let go. past you."

Gu Yiling raised his eyebrows and smiled, without worrying at all: "Then what if... the one sitting on the throne is not him?"

Chu Tianlan's eyes widened, "Do you want to be emperor?"

Gu Yiling pouted, "Whoever likes to go to that kind of tiring job, I won't be the emperor anyway." Following only a thin layer of fabric, the texture of the skin was close to each other, and he smiled and said: "My wish is to follow you back to the frontier, take my army to protect my country, and be with you forever. As for the throne Who is sitting on top, and what does it have to do with me?"

After getting along with so many worlds, Gu Yiling's love story skills are almost full.

The eyes of the young man in front of him seemed to be full of stars, and the simple clothes and gray complexion could not hide his light. Chu Tianlan's heart beat violently because of the sentence "I want to be with you forever", and the corners of his mouth suppressed. Unstoppable happiness rises.

"You don't like Ye Zheyu anymore, do you?"

"I originally liked him, but it was only a childhood friendship. Since he doesn't care, why should I care. Compared with liking him, I like you more, which makes me happier."

Chu Tianlan is completely relieved now, Gu Yiling is willing to leave with him, wants to be with him forever, and has not been hurt emotionally because of Ye Zheyu, and he always has a way to take Gu Yiling away, since So, what's there to worry about?

After Chu Tianlan left, Gu Yiling looked at the high fence and sneered.

There are tens of thousands of possibilities for data collisions, and every world has hidden secrets behind the stories it presents to you.

As the emperor, Ye Zheyu was not the eldest son of the previous emperor. He was named a prince only because he had a favored concubine. When Ye Zheyu was thirteen years old, the old emperor rode a crane to the west, leaving only a scroll of edict, and passed the throne to Ye Zheyu. This is an unethical existence in Ye Guo, which attaches great importance to the succession system of firstborn sons, and received many ministers. opposition. But a few days later, the eldest son, Ye Yichen, who was only three years old, died of the cold, and the throne of the emperor fell to Ye Zheyu.

This is a hidden secret of the royal family, and even Ye Zheyu does not know its existence. The young eldest son, Ye Yichen, did not die from the cold, but the noble concubine who was the favorite of the sixth palace poisoned Ye Yichen's food in order to let her child ascend the throne, and announced that he had contracted the cold and died. The queen who was put into the cold palace because of the frame-up and the decline of the family used her last connections in the harem to send Ye Yichen out of the palace, and created the illusion that he was dead, and finally committed suicide in despair.