14.1-2-3Seduce the Troubled Warlord

In the swaying sedan chair, the young man in a bright red dress slowly opened his eyes, looked down at the complicated clothes on his body, and frowned.

The small sedan chair was beating gongs and drums, the voices were full of people, and there was a festive look. It was obviously in the middle of the wedding; but in this body, Gu Yiling could feel that the original owner, as the protagonist of the wedding, was not in his heart. Looking forward to this wedding.

This is a chaotic era similar to the ancient earth of the Republic of China, warlords scuffle, the country is torn apart, wars are taking place everywhere, people are dying everywhere, and the lives of ordinary people are miserable; the only difference is that the wind of cutting sleeves prevailed in this era, Marrying a male wife is an extremely common thing, but because male wives are infertile, their status is low, and most people who marry male wives will marry one or more concubines to open up branches for themselves.

The original owner Qi Shuyu is a man who is about to marry the villain Ning Shenzhi.

It stands to reason that Qi Shuyu, as the eldest young master of the Qi family, has stayed in foreign countries, drank foreign ink, and managed the Qi family's business in an orderly manner, so he would never be willing to serve as a male wife. But the bad thing is that Qi Shuyu's father is a scumbag. When he was young, he made a fortune from Qi Shuyu's mother, but as soon as he got money, he started to mess around outside. He just made Qi Shuyu's mother angry and died soon. Not long after Qi Shuyu's mother was gone, Qi's father married his stepbrother and gave birth to Qi Shuyu's half-brother Qi Shaoze.

Qi Shaoze is one of the children of destiny in this world. Although he is also a direct son, but after all, there is a difference between the successor and the original spouse, and it is not his turn to inherit the family business. In addition, his stepmother has instilled in his ear bad words for Qi Shuyu since he was a child. Naturally, his relationship with this brother is not much better.

With such a father and stepmother, Qi Shuyu's treatment at home can be imagined, but fortunately, Qi's mother's family is strong enough. Qi Shuyu lives with her grandfather and grandmother most of the time, but she has never been bullied in Qi's family.

Qi Shuyu's ability is outstanding, Qi's father was forced to retreat to the second line by Qi Shuyu before he was forty years old, so he was particularly dissatisfied with this son. In a banquet held by a warlord in the city, Father Qi made a slip of the tongue after drinking and offended a warlord commander. When he came back, he was so anxious that his head turned white. At this moment, Ji Shi blew the wind in front of Qi's father. Qi's father, who was desperately ill and went to the doctor, came up with a way to marry Qi Shuyu to the warlord general Ning Shenzhi to protect himself.

The villain, Ning Shenzhi, is the hottest warlord general today. Before he was 30 years old, he obtained the rank of colonel and was deeply trusted by the superiors, but he has not yet married, not even a concubine.

The reason is that although the warlord holds the money and power, his reputation is not good. Many families are reluctant to marry their sons and daughters to warlords unless they want to gain power. On the other hand, Ning Chenzhi is also a warlord who became a monk. He was originally a bandit who took over the mountains as king. He didn't know where he got it since he was a child, and he even got his name for himself after he became a warlord. When people mention bandits, they will think of the words vulgar, vulgar, and naturally, no parents are willing to marry their children to him.

Ning Chenzhi didn't pay much attention to this kind of thing at first, if it wasn't for the above to urge him, he himself felt that he should find someone to settle down, and he didn't know how long it would take.