Memories of the past 7-8

233 After a while, it was a bit long, Gu Yiling slept for a full day and night and still didn't wake up.

Qiao Xiuer was waiting beside him, and seeing that Gu Yiling's mouth was a little dry, he took the water and wet it with a cotton swab and gently pressed it against his lips.

The young man's eyelashes trembled suddenly, and his brows furrowed slightly.

Joshul's breathing was stagnant, as if a soft feather fan swept across his heart.

Gu Yiling slowly opened her eyes, her beautiful peach blossom eyes were confused for a moment after falling asleep, but she quickly regained clarity. She looked at the man whose eyes suddenly brightened in front of her suspiciously and defensively, and asked coldly, "Are you? Who?"

Joshua's surprised expression instantly froze on his face.

233 also looked at Gu Yiling in astonishment, frowning as if thinking.

Gu Yiling glanced at 233, then glanced around the room, and determined that this was his spaceship, so he was even more confused about the identity of the strange man who suddenly appeared in front of him, and asked again, "Who are you?"

Qiao Xiuer and 233 looked at each other and didn't know how to answer, but Gu Yiling was a little strange when he saw this scene, when did 233 know this man?

For a moment, Joshur asked Gu Yiling in a tentative tone: "Do you still remember who you are?"

Gu Yiling was a little displeased by his inexplicable question, "Of course I remember who I am, now the question is, who are you? Why are you here?" 233 Why do you know you?

"I..." Joshur opened his mouth, but when he saw his lover's indifferent appearance, his throat was sore, and bitterness emerged from his heart.

I wanted to talk to Gu Yiling, but found that Gu Yiling didn't remember him at all after waking up. The gap was too big, and Qiao Xier didn't know how to explain it.

Gu Yiling was taken aback by the affectionate twinkle in Qiao Xiuer's eyes. The loss in Qiao Xiuer's eyes could not be faked, making Gu Yiling at a loss for a while.

He looked at Joshur blankly, wondering if something had happened between them?

But all the memories are so clear, telling him that there is no relationship between them.

233 has been observing Gu Yiling's reaction, and suddenly a flash of inspiration, he blurted out and asked Gu Yiling: "Do you remember what year, month and date today?"

Gu Yiling felt that 233 was so abnormal today, "Interstellar light year 9015 x month x day."

233 felt a bit of a headache and completely confirmed his idea. He collapsed: "Today is the 9th month of the interstellar light year 9017."

Gu Yiling's memory stayed two years ago.

Hearing 233's words, as smart as Gu Yiling, he immediately understood the meaning of 233. He glanced at 233 and Qiao Xiuer suspiciously, pushed away the worried Qiao Xiuer in front of him, and walked over to the computer to check today's date. There was a stunned expression on his face, but he still didn't seem to believe it. He began to look for signs that the computer had been touched, and then logged on to Xingwang to browse the information.

The bright and dim light of the computer shone on his face, and the expression on his face gradually changed from consternation to heaviness. Finally, he seemed to be sure of this fact, stopped the movement of his hands, lowered his head, and held the edge of the table with his fingers. He kept tightening, his phalanges protruding white, as if to crush the table.