5.11*

Gretel looked at Gu Yiling's smiling face in surprise, and said somewhat uncertainly, "Today... Is today my birthday?" It's his birthday, and he really doesn't remember what day his birthday is.

"Yeah, today is your birthday. I sent someone to check the archives of the place where you were born. I knew that it was your birthday today, so I wanted to prepare an unforgettable birthday for you. Before my birthday, it was you. Prepare for me according to my wishes. From now on, I also want to celebrate your birthday. I hope that I will be by your side on every birthday for the rest of your life."

"Master..." Grete's voice was choked, and the self-defense in Gu Yiling's heart was being disintegrated little by little in Gu Yiling's gentle voice.

Gu Yiling lifted Gretel's chin, the pure blue eyes seemed to have the magic power to suck people in, his low voice was bewitching, "Now, are you ready to accept your first birthday present?"

After speaking, Gu Yiling took a sip from the red wine glass, leaned over to cover Grete's slightly trembling lips, and shot straight with his tongue, sending the wonderful wine mixed with body fluids into Grete's mouth. The ambiguous atmosphere and the previous affectionate confession seemed to give Gretel courage. Instead of clenching his teeth to prevent Gu Yiling from entering like last time, he tried his best to mobilize his lips and respond to the lingering kiss greenly.

Gretel pressed Gu Yiling to the corner of the dining table, Gu Yiling also hooked his legs around Grete's thin waist. The flap pulls out a silver thread.

"Master..." Gretel was still a little uneasy.

Gu Yiling stretched out his hand to cover his mouth, blinked slyly, and smiled mysteriously, "There is a second gift."

Gretel was immediately attracted, "What is it?"

"You get up first and follow me to the garden."

Gretel was reluctant to let go of Gu Yiling, and followed him out of the castle and into the garden. At this time, he realized that something was wrong. The huge castle and garden were empty.

Gu Yiling saw his doubts and explained: "I drove them all away, there are only the two of us today."

Gretel felt warm for the young master's intentions, but didn't know what to say. In the end, he only said 'um', but his tone was full of anticipation and excitement.

When they got to the green lawn next to the sunflower field in the garden, Gretel was shocked.

There was a huge bird cage on the wide lawn at some point. In the middle of the bird cage was a large soft bed. There were four handcuffs on the bed. The other end of the handcuffs was connected to the railing of the bird cage.

Gretel swallowed his saliva, but some images that were not suitable for children suddenly appeared in his head.

Gu Yiling didn't know if it was intentional or not. At this moment, he was lying on his shoulders from behind, the two were very close, and the spray of hot air swirled in Grete's ears. Grete even felt that the breath was stronger than that of sunflowers. The scent of the flower fields is even more fragrant.

"Do you want to have sex with me, in this bird cage, between heaven and earth, only the two of us, only the blue sky and the fragrance of flowers between our noses, naked, on this bed."

Gretel felt a little dry, but Gu Yiling's voice still pulled him willingly into the abyss of depravity like a demon.

"I am not your master, you are not my servant, I am just Colin Willard, a canary imprisoned by you, my wings are broken by you, my body is imprisoned by you, my You are in control of everything, you are my master, you can do whatever you want to me... So, my master, my favorite master, Grete, what do you want to do to me?"