13.7-8-9

The teacup shards slid across his forehead, but Lu Yiye didn't even blink an eye. He heard the undisguised laughter of the monsters around him, clenched his fists, took a deep breath, and said solemnly, "I'm sorry, father. "

The head of the Lu family walked away, surrounded by charming or young women hurriedly surrounded him, while his brothers still stayed here, watching his jokes.

A man who looked about twenty-seven or eight years old even put his hand on Lu Yiye's shoulder, pretended to sigh, and said gloatingly: "Yiye, if you don't have diamonds, don't do this porcelain work. Young, there is no need to be in the limelight everywhere, right? Look, don't you fall for this time?"

The most secret and most profitable route of the Lu family was taken by the slip, and it was Lu Yiye who was in charge of this route. Lu Yiye has been the Crown Prince of the Lu family for three years, and nothing has ever happened in the affairs he is in charge of. This time something happened, how could those Lu family who are always stole the limelight by Lu Yiye let this opportunity to get down. .

A young man next to him who looks three-points similar to Lu Yiye, but is a few years younger sneered: "Yo, don't be in the limelight. Is it like eldest brother, you are almost thirty years old or an idler?"

The man pointed at the boy's nose like a dog whose tail had been trampled, "You..."

Lu Yiye still knelt there motionless, lowered his head, his long broken hair covered his eyes, so he couldn't see his expression clearly. Light and shadow hit him, like a cold sculpture.

When driving home, Lu Yiye was extremely irritable.

In other words, every time he came back from the Lu family, he would become extraordinarily irritable and irritable. He felt as if there was a beast roaring in his heart, maniacally wanting to eat people.

When parking, Lu Yiye found out that he was in the parking lot of the seaside community again.

The sea view room here was originally his secret base. No one had come in except him, not even Shen Yudai, he had never brought her here. But when he first decided to get Gu Yiling, he wanted to lock him here.

Opening the door, Lu Yiye saw a naked Gu Yiling standing in the living room.

The floor was covered with a soft wool carpet, specially customized by Lu Yiye, in order to prevent Gu Yiling from accidentally falling or stepping on the floor with bare feet and getting cold. The temperature of the air conditioner is always the most suitable, and the edges and corners of the furniture have been anti-collision treatment... Lu Yiye suddenly realized that he never seemed to care so much about a person before.

The iron locks tied to the ankles were hidden in the white carpet, the white skin was smoked with a thin layer of pale powder by the heating, and the pink genitals were softly attached between the legs. The moment he saw Lu Yiye, Gu Yiling's body shrank obviously, and took a step back subconsciously.

Lu Yiye felt that he seemed to have seen a pitiful little sheep, looking at himself in fear and helplessness with his wet and clean eyes, but he wanted him, the big bad wolf, to swallow him alive.

It's good that he is always his own, always waiting for himself at his fingertips. Even if forced, he could not escape.

Lu Yiye hugged Gu Yiling, his soft body made him feel particularly at ease. The eager kisses fell on Gu Yiling's face one after another, but Gu Yiling did not respond. He closed his eyes, his eyelashes trembled, and resisted silently.

Without saying a word, Lu Yiye stretched out his hand to lift his hips, carried him to the balcony, and the iron chains tied to his ankles rattled.

The balcony of the sea view room is like a sky garden, with translucent floor-to-ceiling glass on three sides, and the water in the small swimming pool is clean and clear, and there is a slight silver light in the dim light.