3.4

When Changan was depressed for a few days, he regained his spirits.

He took the retrospective sword back to the room and hung it by the bedside, watching him sometimes smile and sigh. People in the sect are wondering what happened to their wise and martial leader? Is it because of Lin Qiushui again? Otherwise, how could their leader be as sentimental as a girl in a boudoir?

They only guessed half right, only Gu Yiling knew the truth
Xiang - The plot of the tragic death of the villain who was murdered in the previous life has begun.

A few days ago, Lin Qiushui secretly invited Shi Changan out. This is Lin Qiushui's first appointment to meet the villain. Although Shi Changan was surprised, he also had expectations in his heart, so he went to the appointment.

During the banquet, the two chatted very harmoniously. Shi Changan felt that Lin Qiushui had never been so gentle to him, even a little... attentive. At the end of the conversation, Lin Qiushui mentioned it politely, she wanted to see the ancient sword 'Backtracking', and Shi Changan agreed without hesitation.

When he returned to teaching, Shi Changan felt a little regretful. He didn't know why, every time he saw Lin Qiushui, his body and mind were out of control, as if there was an invisible force forcing him to do that.

That power screamed in his mind: You love her, you love Lin Qiushui. She is the only person who has given you warmth, even if she doesn't love you, you love her, for her, you can give everything...but these feelings are very shallow, almost fleeting, most of the time Chang'an couldn't feel their existence at all.

Shi Changan looked at Gu Yiling hanging on the bedside, sighed, and finally decided to go to the appointment.

Soon the day came, and when Changan dressed up as usual, he hung the retrospective sword on his waist and hurried out.

He traveled alone through a silent bamboo forest and arrived at a remote restaurant and inn on the outskirts of Jincheng. It was already three o'clock in the morning, the afterglow of the setting sun had long since disappeared under the distant mountains, the horses tied to the door of the inn were drowsy, and only three or two travelers were eating in the lobby.

It's not that Shi Changan deliberately delayed the time, but that Lin Qiushui deliberately made an appointment so late, and asked Shi Changan to come here alone, and he was not allowed to bring others.

Lonely man and widow are in the same room, which makes people imagine, but in fact, she made an appointment to come out of Chang'an just to kill a man and take a sword and take his life. And about this late, it is to hide from people's eyes and ears. After all, the story of the leader of the martial arts alliance, the number one beauty in the Jianghu and the number one son of the Jianghu who killed and captured the sword spread out, and the reputation was not very good.

Hiding his identity, he followed the shop assistant to the private room. The room was not big, and there was an unpleasant smell of spices in the air. In the center stood a white screen printed with plum, orchid, bamboo and chrysanthemum.

Lin Qiushui sat at the dining table outside early, and when he saw Shi Changan walk in, he smiled to cover up the impatience and boredom in his eyes, and beckoned him to sit down.

She is wearing a red dress today, her body is exquisitely outlined, and her face is as bright as a peach and plum, and she is worthy of being the son of luck in this world, and the number one beauty in all corners of the world. style.

She brought a glass of wine for Shi Chang'an, and asked shyly, "Brother Shi, did you bring the retrospective sword?"

"I brought it." Shi Changan drank the wine, put the retrospective sword on the table, and pulled him out of the scabbard.