10.5

Early in the morning, the first rays of sunlight poured into the room through the gaps in the curtains.

The young man whose sleep was disturbed by the sun was wrapped tightly in the quilt and hummed in dissatisfaction. After a while, he reluctantly got off the bed, yawning and complaining: "It's really annoying... No human flesh pillows... sleep. I can't sleep well..."

233 rolled his eyes silently, and continued to sleep with his eyes closed.

Gu Yiling walked into the bathroom in her pajamas, squinted and brushed her teeth, then washed her face with cold water, only to wake up a little, opened her eyes, wiped the foam from her mouth, and began to slap the person in the mirror seriously.

The pure black hair quietly grew to his shoulders, and the broken hair wet from the tap covered his eyes, making the young man in the mirror look gloomy. Gu Yiling pushed aside the broken hair in front of his forehead, revealing a pair of eyes as pure as obsidian. These eyes were dull and rigid, like stagnant water that had stopped flowing. But it is undeniable that the young man is very handsome, with deep eyebrows, and his excessively pale skin makes him look morbidly beautiful.

As a full face control, Gu Yiling is very satisfied with the fact that every time he stays with the object of his boarding, he is very good looking.

It's still the same face, but because of the smile, there seems to be a golden light flashing in his eyes, and the whole person's temperament has changed greatly, lazy, charming, and with a hint of arrogance and invincibility that does not need to be disguised because of his own strength, It was as if nothing could get into his eyes.

After adjusting her expression, Gu Yiling changed her clothes, lay in the network warehouse, and entered the game. The location he chose to enter the game was a mountain grassland outside the city of Delphi. There are many herbs and wild animals here, which are very suitable for refining herbs and beastmasters to tame animals.

Gu Yiling seemed to walk aimlessly on the endless mountains and grasslands, and soon, he came to a beautiful canyon in the grasslands. Facing the fresh breeze in the air, he lay down comfortably on the grass, taking a nap with his eyes closed.

233 complained: [I'm lazy. 】

Gu Yiling didn't lift his eyelids, [Hmm. 】

After a while, there was a sudden sound of hurried footsteps not far away, and the conversation of several people could be heard:

"Where is he?"

"I do not know either…"

"Let's go look there!"

The sound of the wind gradually stopped, and the footsteps also dissipated in the wind, as if the conversation just now was just an illusion.

Gu Yiling stood up, walked to the open space occupied by weeds behind the tree, and unexpectedly saw a little boy who had collapsed on the ground.

The little boy looked only six or seven years old. He was wearing a large black robe. Most of his face was covered by the robe. Only half of his smooth and fair face and red lips as delicate as flowers were exposed. The slender arms and calves protruded from the robe, looking fragile and vulnerable.

Gu Yiling walked up to him and squatted down, straightened his face, lifted the soft hair covering his cheeks, and saw the chubby and harmless little face, he couldn't help the overflow of motherhood, and stretched out his fingers on his face. Poke it up, poke it again, poke it again... If 233 hadn't shown him the photo of Reaper in advance, he wouldn't have believed that this little boy turned out to be the biggest boss who subverted the online game world - Reaper.

In the original plot, the reason why Shao Chenfei and Xia Mingmei were able to defeat the villain so easily is because before the villain took control of the online game world, the game developers discovered that the god of death had self-awareness, but they chose to give the player for their own benefit. Concealed this matter, and sent people into the online game world to hunt down and kill God. The god of death fainted here on the way to escape, was rescued by the passing heroine, and had an unknown affection for the heroine, so he couldn't bear it at the last moment, gave up resistance, and achieved the great cause of the hero and heroine to save the world.

Thinking of this, a little dissatisfaction surged in Gu Yiling's heart, and the fingers that poked Death's face also used a little force.

If you like the heroine again, if you like the heroine again, you want to kneel on the keyboard, right... I completely forgot, I am also a member of the army of heroines.

Seeing that the heroine was about to come, no matter how much dissatisfaction Gu Yiling felt in his heart, he couldn't vent it out on a child who had not woken up. He could only helplessly pick up Death and open a teleportation scroll. , they came to Gu Yiling in Delphi City.

In a hotel room that was already booked.

Gu Yiling put him on the bed, covered the quilt, took out the potion from the storage bag, sprinkled the potion on him, kept adding blue and blue, and waited until the brows of the god of death gradually eased, then sat quietly beside him. waiting for him to wake up.

Death woke up in a nightmare so real that it made his face twist and sweat. He dreamed that he was caught by the group of people and chained up by them. His begging and crying could not get any sympathy from those people. In the end, his body turned into a phantom and disappeared. . What's wrong with him? He just wanted to live.

Death sat up abruptly from the bed, gasping for breath, his eyes wide with fear as big as copper bells.

Gu Yiling frowned and said, "Are you alright?"

Only then did Death realize that there was another person beside him, and this was not the canyon where he escaped, but a house. He was sitting on a big soft bed, and his body was still as slender and fragile as a six- or seven-year-old child. He has been staying in the dark underground palace. The first time he met human beings, he was being chased and killed, so he had a natural dislike for human beings, so when he saw Gu Yiling, he instinctively arched his body and made a defensive gesture.

Gu Yiling saw his lover's child for the first time, completely ignoring his gloomy face, thinking how cute he looked, like a fluffy little wolf cub.

"Is the age limit for online games so low now? What's your name? Does anyone else play games with you? Do you need me to take you to see them?"

Hearing Gu Yiling's words, the God of Death was a little confused at first, and then he realized that he regarded himself as a player in the game. So, is he not the group of people who are chasing him? On the contrary, did he save himself? There was a flash of complexity in Death's eyes, but it was quickly replaced by self-deprecation. so what? He only saved himself because he didn't know his identity. If he knew his identity, I'm afraid he would be like that group of people, eager to die by himself?

He pursed his lips and said, "My name is Si Shen, I'm alone."

Gu Yiling sensitively noticed the fleeting emotions in his eyes, smiled as if nothing happened, and deliberately avoided any questions that might expose Si Shen, and said, "Then where are you going?"