10.13

He stared at Shao Chenfei for a long time, stared at Shao Chenfei and was ready to scold him, then said lightly: "You guys hurry back, go on according to your strength, you will die."

Gu Yiling was telling the truth, he didn't want so many people to follow Shao Chenfei to die, but Shao Chenfei regarded his words as contempt, and yelled in anger, "Why don't you go if you don't? You are awesome, when the time comes to defeat the god of death, you will become a hero to save the world, this is exactly what you want, right? Hypocrisy!"

The suffocation and anguish of the past few days turned into a sharp blade of language until Gu Yiling. Since Gu Yiling left the guild, he has been ridiculed by the players in the guild and scolded by the upper management. The entire guild has dropped by a dozen in the game ranking. , the upper management of the guild poured all their anger on him. Not long after, the online game plague broke out again. He finally managed to organize people to save the world, but just because of Gu Yiling's words, he went home? Joke, how is that possible?

How can Gu Yiling get what he can't get no matter what? Why can he stand in a high place and be looked up to, and no matter how hard he tries, he can't surpass him? Why!

Jealousy gnawed at his heart like a poisonous snake, and his facial features were twisted into a ball, almost going to go crazy.

Gu Yiling frowned, wondering if this person has a mental illness and can't understand people's words?

"Whether you like to listen or not, I'm just trying to persuade you anyway." Gu Yiling didn't roll his eyes out due to the character of the original owner, "But you ask the group of people behind you if they are willing to follow you to die. ?" He took out all the potions in the storage bag and threw them on the ground, saying: "You guys are running out of blood, take the potions and go back. We will defeat the god of death and bring you back to the real world. of."

After he finished speaking, he turned around and walked towards a deeper place, regardless of the expressions of the people behind him.

The virtual world of the Internet is the best master of disguise and the thickest fig leaf. There are infinite possibilities here, you can disguise yourself as you want, and you can vent your resentment, dissatisfaction and malice here.

Shao Chenfei, from a poor family, was madly jealous of Lin Xueqian, who seemed perfect in the game, which eventually led to his death. But he didn't expect that Lin Xueqian was just an ordinary otaku in real life. His father didn't love his mother, and he didn't have any friends. He might not be better than Shao Chenfei.

For someone like Shao Chenfei, no matter what he became, Gu Yiling would not have any pity.

When Deng Ya and the four saw Gu Yiling doing this, they also put the potion in the storage bag on the ground, and then followed behind Gu Yiling. They didn't want more people to die, and they couldn't do more. They only hoped that Shao Chenfei's group would understand and leave this dangerous place quickly.

233 mention The sound of the display sounded: [The destruction of the world plot is 70%. 】

Dark Dungeon—

Thick darkness envelops every part of the Gothic-spired underground palace. The darkness squeezes into people's eyes as if it has substance, penetrates into people's ears, and deprives people of all their senses. People with weaker psychological endurance will probably stay for a while. Tian will be driven crazy, but Si Shen, in the darkness where he can't see his fingers, doesn't know how many days and nights he has spent.

Through the long corridor, there is a circular hall. The towering top is inlaid with glass-like stained glass, and the surrounding walls are covered with medieval oil paintings, gloomy prostitutes and fishy bazaars.

There is a raised circular platform in the center of the circular hall, and a red papal chair is placed above the steps.

A man in a black robe hanging down on the ground reclined casually in the Pope's chair, and he dropped the silver scythe on the ground. He disappeared in the darkness and seemed to be one with the darkness.

The deep and narrow eyes have long been adapted to the extreme darkness, and he can see anything here, but now he is looking ahead, not to see something, but to silently appreciate the beauty of the world in his mind—— Human crying in despair.

Die in the dark abyss, with him.

"Lord Death, a human has already defeated the boss of the third dungeon and is heading for the fourth dungeon."

Si Shen glanced at the "human" standing under the steps, to be precise, an NPC. He was still too lonely, and even created an NPC with no self-awareness to accompany him.

Hearing the NPC's words, Si Shen recalled the image of the fourth instance. When he saw the blond young man who was fighting with blood, he stood up excitedly, his pupils dilated, and he seemed to be looking ahead, but there was nothing in front of him. Somewhat funny.

After a while, he sat back in the Pope's chair, his hands resting on his forehead, his face painful.

"Why do you want to come back? I clearly plan to let you go..."

The low voice belonging to an adult man echoed in the empty underground palace, but no one responded.

Si Shen's eyes fell on the NPC who was still standing at the bottom of the steps. His dark eyes couldn't tell his emotions. He asked softly, "You said, why did he come back?"

NPC's standard mechanical voice sounded: "It's because I don't want Lord Death and want to come back to see you."

Si Shen's expression remained unchanged, "He's coming to kill me."

"How could it be? He is so gentle and kind to you, why did he come to kill you? He must love you as much as you love him, and he came back to find you."

There was no more sound in the underground palace. After a while, Si Shen raised his head slightly, looked at the gray colored glazed tiles covered by darkness, sighed inaudibly, and said softly, "Let me Leave all the bosses of the dungeon, let him in."

The NPC responded: "Yes, Lord Death."

After the NPC left and he was the only one left in the huge underground palace, Si Shen let out a self-deprecating chuckle.

Has he deceived himself to this point? It was actually necessary to control an NPC to deceive him with false words, in order to soothe the pain in his heart a little.

How could Gu Yiling just come to see him, he is from the real world, how could he allow his compatriots to die here, and Si Shen is just a casual companion in the game world for him. passerby. Si Shen can see clearly which is more important.

He collapsed on the Pope's chair, as if all his strength had been drained in an instant, his eyes were slack, the corners of his eyes drooped, his face was as gray as a dying person, and a tear fell from the corner of his eyes.

He slightly raised the corners of his mouth, revealing a wry smile.

Since you want my life, I will give it to you.

My existence was originally a mistake. If you all want to kill me, what reason do I have to live in this world?