11.7

Seeing his innocent look, Andy became even more angry, her eyes were filled with jealousy that she didn't even realize. She wanted to slap the little mermaid again, but when she saw that the little mermaid had already Hiding back into the water, she didn't want to wet her gorgeous skirt, so she turned around, gave Chris a crisp slap, and scolded, "Are you so hungry?! I'm letting you come and see. Follow him! It's not for you to soak a fish!"

During the banquet, Andy felt uneasy. As soon as the banquet was over, she ran over, and as soon as she came, she saw the scene in front of her.

Chris is her bodyguard, her knight, how can he kiss other people, or a fish, especially this fish is just a container for her heart, she doesn't take this fish in her eyes at all.

"You're kissing a fish, aren't you disgusting?!"

Chris was pushed to the ground by Antti and slapped again, and the whole person was stunned. There was chaos in his head, and he didn't even hear what Andy was screaming. His mind was full of the scene of kissing the little mermaid just now. Did he kiss the little mermaid? Is the little mermaid taking the initiative? What does he want to express? Between them... what is the relationship between them now?

Chris felt like his head was going to explode, expecting, fearing, resisting... All kinds of emotions were like a mess, as if something was about to come out, and it seemed that something was preventing him from admitting it all.

Seeing that he didn't respond, Antti stomped his feet as if venting his anger, and yelled at him: "Ksley, don't forget who rescued you! If it wasn't for me, you would have died on the beach by now. !"

Hearing this sentence, Chris was shocked, covered his head, and closed his eyes in pain.

Yes, it was Andy who saved her. She stayed by her side at first, except that she had nowhere to go, didn't she just want to repay her for saving her life? His relationship with the little mermaid was just an accidental episode. It was just a short dream when he was asleep in the afternoon. Now that he woke up, it was time for him to go.

He stood up, tried to ignore the pain in his heart, knelt on one knee, performed a very standard knightly salute, and said in a trembling voice: "I'm sorry, my princess. I have recognized my mistake, please forgive me. I, I will always be loyal to you."

At that moment, he clearly turned his back to the little mermaid, but Chris could feel the desperate gaze of the little mermaid, like thousands of sharp daggers pierced into his heart, the pain made him unable to breathe.

Chris has never seen the little mermaid since that day. The first is because Antti forbids them to meet, and the second is because...he doesn't know how to deal with the little mermaid.

He couldn't see the little mermaid's feelings, he couldn't see his own heart, and he didn't know how humans and mermaids would get together. He admitted that he was scared, and he needed to repay Andy for saving his life, but he also didn't want the little mermaid to leave, he didn't know what to do, what to do.

"Chris, come here too." Anti, who was wearing a gorgeous floor-length dress, was followed by the terribly old national teacher and several attendants, and called him over with a deep meaning.

Chris followed them silently, he knew what they were going to do, but he didn't stop them. Stepping into this familiar side hall again, Chris felt as if he had passed away, and his heart ached even more with every step he took.

In the pool, Chris saw the little mermaid unexpectedly. His eyes became sour in an instant, and he almost burst into tears. Only by holding his hands tightly and inserting his fingertips into the soft flesh of his palm, he could restrain himself. He stepped forward to see the little mermaid's impulse.

The little mermaid seemed a little thinner and looked a little haggard. The sides of the baby's fat cheeks were sunken, and the beautiful blue eyes were large and round, very moving, but the eyes lost their luster, like stagnant water. He stayed in the water sullenly, his tail wagging listlessly.

When he was with him, the little mermaid had never been low, and the bright blonde hair seemed to have dimmed.

When the little mermaid saw Chris standing in the distance, his eyes lit up instantly, he smiled contentedly and happily, and swam to the pool quickly, as if he did not remember that Chris had left him a few days ago. . But before he could swim a few steps, he stopped, and the smile froze on his face, because he realized that Chris was not the only one coming.

"Catch him up." Andy ordered softly, and the indifferent tone decided the life and death of the little mermaid in an instant.

The guards immediately jumped into the water, causing a splash of water all over the place. The little mermaid swam back instinctively. He was swimming very fast in the water, but the pool was only so big after all, and was quickly caught by the guards and dragged ashore. He kept struggling, his face was terrified, and he opened his mouth to say 'babble babble', as if asking for help.

The guards acted extremely rudely. Each of them grabbed the little mermaid's wrist with one hand, ignoring the gravel on the ground, and dragged the little mermaid across the ground, leaving a water mark.

The little mermaid was thrown into the fish tank, and the bloody back was stained with water. The little mermaid hugged himself tightly and shrank in the corner of the fish tank. He stared and shook his head from side to side, as if he was looking for something. When he saw Chris , He opened his mouth and spit out a circle of bubbles, his eyes were full of fear, helplessness and prayer.

Chris's heart was slammed hard by his favorite eyes, and he instinctively took a step forward, only to be stopped by Antti, she smiled and said, "Chris, we should go, we will return in the palace later. There are guests coming. Just leave the rest to the national teachers."

A hint of wickedness flashed in Andy's eyes, and her heart was blinded by jealousy. She saw that Chris had feelings for the little mermaid, but she would never let anyone ruin this. Her illness needed the heart of a mermaid. She wanted Chris to die completely, and she wanted that damn mermaid to be there. despair died in.

Chris was stiff, his feet seemed to be pinned to the ground, and he could no longer move a step. He nodded and watched the little mermaid go away.

The little mermaid in the fish tank seemed to understand what Anti said. He kept slapping the transparent glass and murmured softly, hoping that the man standing there could come and save him, but from the beginning to the end, what did he do? Didn't do anything, just watched him be taken away quietly.

At this moment, the little mermaid felt that the hopes and thoughts that he had insisted on for so long had disappeared, and it had become a complete joke. He lost his voice, was caught by humans, left the sea, left home, but the moment he saw Chris, he felt that it was all worth it. He didn't ask for anything, and he felt very happy to see Chris, but now, isn't even such a simple request allowed?

He suddenly felt so tired that he couldn't seem to breathe.

Is he going to die? But he didn't want to die. He still wanted to continue... continue to look at Chris, at the man who occupied his heart the first time he met him.

The last scene left in Chris's eyes was that the little mermaid no longer struggled for help, but looked at him quietly, his eyes were full of sadness, and round pearls slipped from the corners of his eyes.