16.10-11-12-13 (End)

The voice of this sentence was neither too loud nor too small, but it still shocked the two female employees who were chatting happily. They glanced at Gu Yiling angrily, and continued chatting without thinking much.

After a while, Tang Mojing quickly ran out of the CEO's elevator.

When he saw Gu Yiling in the rest area, there was a flash of joy in his eyes at first, and then he saw that Gu Yiling saw that he did not react at all, but looked at him with a smile on his chest, and remembered that Gu Yiling was on the phone just now Obviously not in a good tone, President Tang Da, who didn't know what happened, was a little uneasy.

When the two employees saw the president approaching, they hurriedly stood up from the sofa to say hello.

After waiting for a while, but did not hear the president's response, an employee couldn't help but raised his head, only to see the young man sitting on the sofa standing on tiptoe and tugging at Tang Mojing's ear, and said, "What? Are you able to endure? Who do you want to marry, and then raise a little white face outside?!"

Tang Mojing thought for a while and then understood that Gu Yiling might have heard the gossip in the company, so he smiled helplessly, and regardless of Gu Yiling's dissatisfied struggle, he took him into his arms, "Okay, okay, don't be angry. Now, let's go up there and talk. Whatever you hear, it's not true."

Gu Yiling pretended to struggle for a while, and then gave up, but still ignored him with puffed cheeks, obviously his anger had not subsided.

Tang Mojing chuckled, thinking that Gu Yiling's jealous look is very cute, like a little hamster, waiting for the owner to touch his head. He hugged Gu Yiling in the light of Gu Yiling's soft cry, ignoring the shocked gazes of the surrounding employees, and walked towards the elevator door in a very good mood.

Gu Yiling seemed a little embarrassed to be picked up in the public and buried his head in Tang Mojing's chest, only the tips of his red ears could be seen.

Seeing this scene, the two employees who were just chewing their tongues were messed up in the wind.

Gu Yiling accompanies Tang Mojing to work in the president's office, Tang Mojing handles documents at the desk, and Gu Yiling is playing games on the sofa next to him.

Maybe Gu Yiling was here, Tang Mojing didn't want him to wait too long, so the work efficiency was much faster than usual, and he finished all the get off work before it was time to get off work, then took Gu Yiling's hand, In their different sights, they left the company generously. Now, no one dared to talk behind their backs anymore, and they all thought that Gu Yiling was Tang Mojing's true love.

Gu Yiling and Tang Mojing drove to the supermarket and picked out some cooking ingredients, just like a real couple, living a dull and warm life in the days of chai, rice, oil, salt, sauce, vinegar and tea.

After dinner, Tang Mojing hugged Gu Yiling and went to bed.

He didn't touch Gu Yiling this time, but stared at him intently, the gleam in his eyes loomed in the darkness, like a precious gem in the light of water; those eyes contained so much emotion that Gu Yiling doesn't know how to describe it. Tang Mojing didn't say anything, just put a kiss on Gu Yiling's forehead, and finally hugged him and closed his eyes.

Half a month passed quickly, Tang Mojing's mood became more and more stable, and Gu Yiling could also feel that his mental illness was improving.

Gu Yiling didn't hide it deliberately, the original owner's parents and friends knew that he was in love and urged him to show them to them.

On this day, Gu Yiling slept late in the bed, but the phone on the bedside table rang out of time.

Gu Yiling frowned and stretched out his hand from the bed with difficulty. Without looking at the number on the phone screen, he answered the phone, closed his eyes and said listlessly, "Hey..."