15.1-2-3 Seduce the fallen angel

The Hall of Glory in the God Realm--

The Hall of Glory is where the god kings of the gods live. Angels live in the gods, demons live in the devils, and the most honored archangel in the gods has been made gods by many angels in the gods.

The Hall of Glory is located in the center of the God Realm, where the rays of light converge. The pure white buildings were spotless, the pious Kagura sounded from the palace, and the flapping white pigeons cut through the sky.

A sedan chair pulled by four black unicorns stopped at the entrance of Guangyao Hall, and two figures, one big and one small, walked down from the sedan chair.

Gu Yiling held the man's hand, and a pair of big eyes as beautiful as emeralds rolled round and round, looking at the temple in front of him, which seemed to be covered with milky white, without showing any trace.

He has been in this world for half a month. This world is the background of a different world, divided into two worlds of gods and demons, and his identity is the most favored little prince of the current demon king in the demon world - Lucy Phil , the man holding his hand is the father of his world and the current Demon King.

But the story that takes place in this world has nothing to do with the devil world. The devil world was only broken by the villain Abraham at the last moment, and the protagonist's ambition to attack Sasm through the two worlds of gods and devils was achieved.

The protagonist of this world attack Sass Mu is the crown prince of the God Realm, and the protagonist Shou Cecia is an ordinary angel who accompanied him since childhood. The story about the protagonist Gong and the protagonist Shou is actually not much to tell.

It is nothing more than that Sasm and Chesia have lived together since childhood, and they have secret feelings. In the end, Sasm became the king of gods, and Chesia became the queen. Ruled the two worlds of gods and demons together, and attracted the attention of thousands of people.

Compared with the protagonist who was born with a noble status and attacked Sasm, Abraham, the villain, was a bit miserable.

Because he was born without angel wings, Abraham was regarded as an ominous symbol, and was kept in the cold palace of the huge temple. Even the humblest serving angel in the temple was inferior to being bullied, beaten and scolded. For Boham, it was a commonplace meal.

Even his father, the God King, probably forgot that he still had such a son. But strangely, growing up in such a situation, instead of hating his fellow brother Sasm, Abraham fell in love with him, which surprised Gu Yiling.

Sasm can become the king of gods, and even later join the world of gods and demons, without the help of Abraham. Although Abraham had no wings, he was quite good at leading troops to fight.

The strict defense of the demon world seemed like nothing to him. He easily captured the demon world, and even the original owner of the previous life, Lucy, died in him. under the bow and arrow.

This kind of Abraham even became the villain who opposes the protagonist in the end. It was because of his outstanding military exploits in the realm of the gods and his high authority.

He used his power to force Sasm to be with him, committing taboos that were not tolerated by the law of nature. He was impeached by the angels of the God Realm, and was finally tied to a cross and burned alive with the holy fire.

Gu Yiling had some doubts when he read the information, but now that he is standing in the temple, he can go to clarify his doubts.

The relationship between the God Realm and the Demon Realm is not good. After all, they belong to different races. Angels despise demons, and demons despise angels. In short, neither of the two parties despise the other.