10.15 (End)

The warm and peaceful moment had only passed for a while, and Si Shen used all his strength to suppress the reluctance in his heart, pushed him away, took a few steps back, his lips squirmed under Gu Yiling's doubtful eyes, and said, "Kill him. Leave me."

"what?"

"I said," Si Shen threw the sickle in his hand on the ground and repeated, "kill me."

He raised his head, closed his eyes, opened his hands, and made a gesture of holding hands, a wry smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, but his tone was more relaxed, as if he had put his life and death aside.

"Isn't the purpose of your coming here to kill me? You saved me and died at your hands, which is considered to be returning everything I owe you."

Seeing Si Shen looking at death like a home, Gu Yiling couldn't help raising the corners of his mouth in a funny way. This fool made preparations to die without first asking him what he was here for.

The expected pain did not come. Instead, a familiar embrace made his limbs stiff. He stared blankly at the person in his arms, as if he didn't understand what he meant.

Gu Yiling's hands were wrapped around his waist, and her beautiful dark blue eyes stared at him motionlessly. The black and white robes were intertwined in the wind. In this place where the wind and sand were raging, they showed a different kind of expression. Such beauty.

Gu Yiling smiled and said, "Let the people here, I'll stay with you."

"What did you say?!" Si Shen opened his mouth wide in surprise, unable to speak, and then he stared at Gu Yiling with an indescribable complexion, his voice indistinguishable, and said, "You know what you are talking about. ?"

"I know." Gu Yiling's tone was firm, without any hesitation.

Si Shen looked at him intently, and suddenly sneered, but this smile had a bitter taste, "Are you trying to sacrifice yourself to save the world?"

"You just don't believe what I'm saying? Is this world so important to you? It's important enough for you to use yourself to save the people here? You know what that means? You're giving up the one you're in. Everything in the world, stay here forever alone until death! Do you understand?!"

"I understand, I understand." Gu Yiling reached out and stroked his boss's deep cheek, his eyes as pure as the sky were affectionate and sad at the moment, "so I hope that I can accompany you in the days to come. That world is in As far as I am concerned, there is nothing to miss, and the world with you is what I like. I came back here to meet you again. "

"I love you. Whether you are Si Shen or a god of death, whether you are a human being or a string of data, I love you. So I want to stay and be with you forever."

"Don't think I don't know your thoughts, that person was you that night, right? Don't do that next time... um..."

Gu Yiling only struggled for a while, then gave up the action and let Si Shen hug him and nibble on his lips excitedly. This guy didn't listen to his words.

Si Shen hugged Gu Yiling tightly, he felt very strange, this world is obviously illusory, why he still felt that he was living in a dream, his heart was about to explode with happiness, turning into pink petals all over the world. He greedily absorbed every breath of Gu Yiling's body, and said silently in his heart:

Thank you, thank you for giving up everything for me to stay in this world.

I don't want to think about whether you will blame me or hate me in the long years to come, I only know that I will never let go until the world is destroyed.

The other eleven people in the team standing behind the glass only saw their captain and Si Shen hugging each other, saying a few words, then hugging each other again, and walking towards them.

The expression on Si Shen's face returned to grimness again, and his arms were domineeringly wrapped around Gu Yiling's waist. They thought that the captain was being coerced by Si Shen, but they saw Gu Yiling's eyes curled with a happy smile, and there was no sign of reluctance.

He approached the glass and said only one sentence: "You can go back to the real world, I'll stay with him." After that, he took Si Shen's hand and walked in the opposite direction.

Just as they were about to ask Gu Yiling what was going on, they found that the scene in front of them had completely changed. They were standing on the edge of the dark underground palace, and The white barrier is already inaccessible. At this time, the communication device in the storage bag that has not been able to use since entering the game rang, Liu Cai shed tears in excitement and told them - the online game plague is over! They can go home!

The hundreds of thousands of players in the game cheered and left the world, Gu Yiling became the only human being left in this world.

After everyone was evacuated, he made a name for himself as one of the heroes who saved players, but his body was still sleeping in the game company's game warehouse. His appearance and deeds have been spread to every corner of the world, and people have speculated that the former game god, why the hero stayed in the world of online games, and the meaning of his last words in the world of online games, but Without exception - everyone wanted him to wake up again.

The game company has always kept his sleeping game warehouse, and once tried to send someone to re-enter the game to bring him out, but all ended in failure.

Ten years later, the phenomenon-level online game "Dark Continent" that once swept the world officially came to an end because there was no power injection from the outside world. As the data about "Dark Continent" on the computer network gradually dissipated, the vital signs of the young people lying in the game warehouse also disappeared, and everyone fell into silence, bowing deeply to the young people in silence.

Even though the heat of the event has long since passed, the youth's deeds are still respectable.

His body was placed in a special crystal coffin and placed in the nation's highest-level Memorial Hall of Fame. The young man in the Crystal Pavilion has soft black hair and a serene face, as if he was just asleep, but what people remember more is the young man in the game wearing a white mage robe with blond hair and blue eyes. The great god, admired by countless people.

The ten years in the outside world have been spent in online games for hundreds of years.

Trees, animals, houses, little by little, turned into incomprehensible letters and symbols, dissipating in the sea of ​​cluttered and disordered data. In the pure white world, there is only a touch of green in the middle, like an island, standing alone in the boundless sea.

The two young men in black and white held hands and paced leisurely on the green lawn, seemingly unaware that the abyss behind them was gradually approaching them.

Gu Yiling stopped and said helplessly: "What should I do, there is nowhere to go. But I don't want to be separated from you yet."

Without the maintenance of external forces, the data world will gradually die out. They have traveled to every corner of the Dark Continent, seen every scene, and have been together for hundreds of years.

Si Shen hugged him tightly and said firmly, "We will not be separated."

The ground beneath their feet had disappeared at a speed visible to the naked eye, but there was no trace of fear on the faces of the two of them. Disappearing in this world with each other, they don't know any reason to be afraid.

"I love you."

Gu Yiling was stunned for a moment, then smiled and said, "I love you too."

The hem of the clothes had begun to dissipate, and the fingertips had become transparent. Gu Yiling watched Si Shen, whose hair had turned into data, and still looked at him affectionately, and his eyes were still red. There seems to be a breeze blowing, and the two people hugging each other in the data world dissipated like a white confetti class.

A string of data turned around and returned to the original point, becoming Gu Yiling's original appearance.

He looked at the empty ground, his eyes were a little lost, the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, and he murmured in a low, almost inaudible voice:

"See you in the next world."