8.6

Since He Yunqing left that day, the two had not seen each other for almost ten days, let alone said a word, as if they had no relationship at all.

He Yunqing was very angry. It was obviously his house. To put it bluntly, Gu Yiling was just a little lover he raised there. husband.

What annoyed He Yunqing the most was that Gu Yiling didn't show any intention of reconciling with him. Obviously as long as he came over to find himself, be soft, act coquettish, and say a few nice words, he would hug him tightly and say "it's okay". If other little lovers make him angry, they will use all kinds of martial arts to make him happy, only him, only him, every time he doesn't do anything, he runs back in despair, as if he didn't do anything at all. Don't care about yourself.

He Yunqing was sulking alone in the office, and suddenly found in shock that since he always made him angry, why did he keep him by his side for so long? Why don't you just let him go?

After so many years, he never seemed to have thought about letting Gu Yiling leave, and he never thought that Gu Yiling would leave.

"Knock Knock Knock-"

He Yunqing retracted his thoughts, returned to his former coldness, and said, "Come in."

The assistant walked into the office, put the document in his hand that almost drowned his head on the table, and said with a blank face: "President, this is the document to be signed today. Then, I will confirm with you today's itinerary, at noon... There is no schedule for the evening, but Miss Su called you just now to invite you to dinner, do you see?"

He Yunqing had already opened the file and began to look it up. When he heard the words "Miss Su", the hand holding the pen paused, then raised his head, tangled in his heart, and finally said, "Just tell her, I will go."

"Understood, President."

"Also, what happened to the thing I asked you to investigate last time?"

The assistant looked embarrassed, "President, I have already sent someone to the film and television city to ask about the situation that day, but no one knows what happened. I suspect that someone is hiding it on purpose. investigation."

Not many people knew about what happened that day. Gu Yiling personally found them one by one and asked them to keep it secret. It can be said that there was no storm at all on the set. There were nearly a hundred people on the set, so it was easy to find out.

He Yun lightly frowned and said, "Speed ​​up."

"Yes, President."

"It's all right here, you go out first."

When the assistant walked out of the president's room, He Yunqing's eyes fell on the calendar on the desktop. A certain date on the calendar was circled by him with a red pen, and it was today.

He walked to the floor-to-ceiling windows and looked down at the endless stream of cars and pedestrians as small as ants.

Here is the top floor of the tallest office building in S City, a symbol of power and wealth. This used to be what He Yunqing wanted to get at all costs, but now, he faintly felt that the obsession that once supported him to get these things was gradually drifting away from him. The poor figure of him coming home.

The filming of the movie is coming to an end, and Gu Yiling is too busy every day.

Although Bai Cha's wish was never to become a big star overnight, but since he occupies the original owner's body, he must do the original owner's work well. This is also what Gu Yiling, who travels through various worlds to complete tasks through boarding, has always insisted.

Today's scene was filmed from 7:00 in the morning to 8:00 in the evening. After filming, Gu Yiling changed his clothes, walked out of the film and television city, and prepared to take a taxi home. Oranges are temporarily available at home, As a matter of fact, Gu Yiling gave her a day off.

Two young girls who passed by him were chatting excitedly.

"Hey, did you see it? The man standing at the door just now is so handsome! He looks so rich! If it weren't for his cold temperament, I'd go up and ask for a phone call... Hahaha..."

"Have your daydreams! Have you seen that sports car he drives? At least a few million. We can't catch up with this kind of person! People, let's be realistic..."

Gu Yiling walked out of the film and television city and walked down the road, ready to find a taxi while walking. Gu Yiling didn't pay attention to the sharp horn of a car suddenly coming from behind, and continued to walk forward.

"White tea!"

Hearing the familiar voice, Gu Yiling froze in place, almost thinking that he heard it wrong. He turned around blankly, and saw a person he hadn't seen in nearly ten days standing beside the sports car, and the dim street lights hit his dewy suit, making him look a little lonely. There were cigarette butts scattered all over his feet, apparently waiting here for a long time. His pursed lips seemed indifferent, but the slightly reddish tips of his ears had long since betrayed his embarrassment.

He Yunqing didn't know what she was crazy about. On the way to see Su Mengjie, she suddenly regretted it. She turned around and ran to look for Gu Yiling. She also hung up on several Su Mengjie calls.

He felt like an emotional floodgate had suddenly broken. The originally false, flooded, and manipulated emotions flowed away, and the real, suppressed emotions suddenly occupied his chest like a flood, causing him to make subconscious crazy actions. He stood here for a long time, and this feeling gradually faded away.

The two stood on the road, only a few meters apart, but neither of them wanted to take a step forward, and neither of them wanted to be the first to speak.

He Yunqing looked at Gu Yiling biting his lower lip white, and sighed softly, obviously he was still angry with Gu Yiling in the afternoon, but now he saw him walking out of the set pitifully alone. Appearance, but somehow, all the anger disappeared. He said softly, "Get in the car."

Gu Yiling got into the car obediently. He Yunqing started the engine, the sports car drove gently on the road, and slowly moved away from the film and television city.

The air in the sports car was extraordinarily quiet, and the soft yellow light from the street lamps ran into Gu Yiling's eyes regularly through the car window. He hid in the flickering lights, and after a long time, he whispered Asked, "Why did you come to pick me up today?"

He Yun looked at the condition of the road without squinting, and said uncomfortably, "I came to pick you up if I wanted to, how can there be so many why?"

Gu Yiling pursed his lips, obviously not believing his answer.

He Yun sighed lightly, "Have you forgotten, today is your birthday, I'll pick you up for dinner and celebrate your birthday with you. I promised you."

Today is your birthday.