6.10

After the conversation that day, Gu Yiling was locked up again for one day and one night. No one came to see him except Meng Lan who gave him a meal once. Gu Yiling could see that although the four of them were moved by him, they still had doubts about him.

Gu Yiling was not in a hurry. He was just a little curious about these four people, so if he was caught, he would be caught. If the big deal is to escape, he will find a reason to explain to Yuan Yuan and the others.

Suddenly, there was a faint sound of machine gun firing, followed by a woman's loud and angry scolding, Gu Yiling's eyes widened suddenly, and he looked towards the door.

This voice is - Yuan Yuan! Did she save herself?

A few minutes later, Jiang Li ran over anxiously and dragged him out without saying a word. When he was standing at the gate of the house, he realized that it was a small villa. Lei Aofeng's team, Chu Qing, Meng Lan, Bai Yue, the three zombie emperors and the zombies had already fought. Everyone in the team saw him. He was still alive with an expression of relief.

Gu Yiling asked: [233, why are there fewer zombies around this time than before? 】

233 explained: [The number of zombies in each area is limited. The group of zombies were almost killed by the male and female masters just now. They need to control the zombies from a farther place. This is even more difficult and time-consuming. There will also be more time. 】

Without the blessing of a large number of zombies, although the three of them are very capable of fighting alone, they still seem to be powerless. Jiang Li looked at Gu Yiling, and did not dare to rush up to join the battle, so he had to worry about it.

"Be careful!"

Gu Yiling noticed that there was one missing person in the team, and when he was looking for the figure of that person, he found that he was hiding in a tree, holding a gun to Jiang Li's head. There is the most important crystal nucleus of zombies in his head. If he is shot, Jiang Li will surely die.

'Bang', the bullet pierced through the air and flew towards Jiang Li.

Gu Yiling was less than one meter away from Jiang Li, he pushed Jiang Li away faster than a bullet, and tried his best to control his body to avoid the key points. The bullet shot into his shoulder and got stuck in his shoulder blade. Gu Yiling was knocked to the ground by the huge impact of the bullet, causing a lot of dust. He clutched his shoulders and cried out in pain, blood dripping all over the floor, shocking.

Jiang Li stayed for several seconds before he realized what had happened, but after realizing it, he was even more at a loss, and he didn't know what to do at all.

The riots here attracted the attention of everyone in the battle, and both sides.
It was rare for the people to stop the fierce fight in unison, and they all gathered around Gu Yiling.

"Lin Ran, Lin Ran! What's wrong with you?! Don't scare me!" Yuan Yuan knelt on the ground, lifted Gu Yiling, and called out in a low voice, almost crying out of fear.

Gu Yiling was awakened a little by Yuan Yuan's voice, and pulled out an ugly smile, trying to comfort Yuanyuan. He stretched out his hand and covered it on his shoulder, and a soft white light appeared on his palm, but after only a short while, his hand drooped down weakly, and the light disappeared.

Seeing this, Yuan Yuan reacted and immediately used the healing power to heal Gu Yiling. However, her healing power is not strong, and the bullet is still stuck in the flesh. If she doesn't find a doctor to take out the bullet as soon as possible, Gu Yiling's life is still in danger.

At this time, the team member who was hiding behind the tree and shot also ran over. He didn't seem to feel the solemn atmosphere, and complained angrily: "Dr. Lin, I shot that zombie! Why are you pushing Open her, it's alright now, you are injured, how can I explain to the captain!"

Someone in the team was shocked: "What did you say? Dr. Lin was shot to save the zombie emperor?"

The man said: "I don't know if he is trying to save the Zombie King, but he did push the Zombie King away."

Chu Qing, who was originally standing at the back, slowly walked towards Gu Yiling. Everyone realized that the state of confrontation between the two might change at this moment, and they silently gave way to Chu Qing, but they still watched on guard hold her in case she makes a sudden move.

Chu Qing stood next to Gu Yiling, suddenly squatted down, looked at him, fixedly looking at the weak Gu Yiling with complicated eyes, "Why save Jiang Li?"

Gu Yiling still laughed at this time: "I said, I treat you as the same kind. Not zombies, but humans."

"Lin Ran, Lin Ran!" Yuan Yuan anxiously called out to Gu Yiling, who had passed out in a coma.

Chu Qing slowly got up, glanced around the crowd, and finally landed on Gu Yiling, saying: "For the sake of your doctors saving Jiang Li, I will let you go today. The arsenal you want, I will It will clean up all the zombies around so that you can carry the arms. It is a reward for Dr. Lin."

She finally took a deep look at Gu Yiling, hugged Jiang Li, and the four of them left everyone's sight together.

...

Gu Yiling was awakened by the smell of disinfectant. When he opened his eyes, everything was white. He stared blankly at the drop by drop into the transparent plastic tube. It took a few seconds to react. Sitting up suddenly from the bed.

Yuan Yuan, who fell asleep beside the bed, was woken up by Gu Yiling's actions. Seeing Gu Yiling sitting up, she hurriedly leaned him back on the bed and said, "Why do you sit up as soon as you wake up? Hurry up and lie down. , Be careful not to pull on the wound, are you feeling any discomfort, I'll call the doctor for you."

Seeing that Yuan Yuan, who was in a hurry, was about to leave, Gu Yiling quickly grabbed her and said, "I'm fine, don't worry, sit here and chat with me for a while."

Yuan Yuan looked at his face once, and determined that he was indeed all right, so he felt relieved and sat back.

Gu Yiling asked knowingly, "Did you take out the bullet for me?"

He stayed in the spiritual space for the past few days, and on the last day he returned to his body and slept. It takes at least a week to walk from the vicinity of the arsenal to Lei's base, but how can the bullet stay in the body for a week? So when Yuan Yuan wanted to use his poor surgical skills to get the bullet for him, Gu Yiling controlled Yuan Yuan's hands and took out the bullet accurately and silently. Yuan Yuan still doesn't understand, when did she become so skilled with a scalpel?

Yuan Yuan said angrily: "Yeah, fortunately you taught me some simple surgical skills, and there is a scalpel in the off-road vehicle, otherwise I really don't know what to do. Tell me, do you have it? What's wrong, why are you jumping on the zombie emperor to block bullets for her!"

Gu Yiling sighed, staring at the white sheets on her body, her tone helpless but firm, "Yuan Yuan, I really can't treat them as zombies. They have thoughts and self-awareness, I think they are no different from us. ."

Yuan Yuan was puzzled and said, "Then why did you arrest the zombie emperor Chu Hanzhi and come back to do the experiment?"

"I have no choice. After I finish the zombie vaccine, I will release him."

Yuan Yuan stood up from the chair in shock, "What did you say! Are you going to let him go?! Lin Ran, are you kidding me?!"

"Yuan Yuan, I'm serious. He shouldn't spend his whole life in a small storage room."

Yuan Yuan stared at him for a long time, and finally sat back on the chair, sighed long, and said, "Lin Ran, even if I can understand you, but don't say anything else, just say how many people there can be in this base. Understand what you think? Do you know that the sentence you said to the zombie emperor before the coma, 'I treat you as a kind, not a zombie, but a human', has been reported to the upper level by the three other factions in the team , they're just about to stab you! If Lei Aofeng's father hadn't suppressed this matter, you'd be arrested for 'crimes against humanity' now!"