8.11

Every word seems to be scolding He Yunqing for being ruthless. He Yunqing clenched his hand into a fist and slammed the table hard, his eyes fixed on the huddled man on the screen, and he really wanted to rush into the notebook and give him a hug.

The video also carefully marked the date, which was the day he and Gu Yiling ran out of conflict. What happened that day, what happened to the palm print on Gu Yiling's face, everything was self-evident. In just one day, he was first insulted by Su Mengjie, and then misunderstood by himself. How sad should Gu Yiling be?

He Yunqing can't wait to go back to that day and slap him back then to wake him up.

How could he have the face to blame Gu Yiling for not telling him anything, how could he tell himself? How is he going to tell himself? ! He knew his status too well from the very beginning, just like Su Mengjie said, a substitute, a toy, but this substitute gave him all his sincerity and the best years without reservation. From high school , up to now.

And how did he do it?

He fell into an illusory illusion of love. He thought he was in love with a hypocritical and vain woman. He never cared about Gu Yiling seriously, so that now that Gu Yiling was gone, he realized that he had lived deeply for a long time. In his heart, if he was forced to get rid of him, there would only be one result - death of his heart.

He Yunqing closed his eyes in pain again, his brows furrowed, he stretched out his hand to cover his forehead, like a drowning man pleading for the last straw.

"White tea...white tea...I was wrong, please...come back..."

Suddenly another small box popped out of the laptop screen, making a beeping sound like a QQ prompt. He Yunqing opened his eyes again and saw that it was a dialog box that he did not know what software, and the person on the opposite side sent a message that was obviously sarcastic. information:

"Have you watched the video, my President He? How does it feel? Being played around by a smart woman, I can't find my little lover yet."

He Yun was taken aback, and immediately tried to use the keyboard to answer, and found that the keyboard really worked.

"Who are you? How did you know this? Did you make the video?"

After He Yunqing sent the message, he stared at the laptop screen, for fear of missing any news. After a while, the other side actually had to reply to his question.

"Oh, my boss. You ask me so many questions, which one should I answer first?"

"Of course I made the video, otherwise who else would there be? As for who I am, you can think of me as a fanatical fan of Bai Cha, who likes him as much as Bai Cha likes you. I can't see him being wronged, and I wish he would leave you earlier. He still doesn't know who I am, and you, who have occupied his heart for so long, don't know how to cherish it. Oh, scumbag."

From the text, He Yunqing could feel the other party's dissatisfaction with him, but He Yunqing had no time to estimate this, and he immediately asked, "Then do you know where Bai Cha is now?" He added: "I know I'm sorry for him, but I'm really worried about him. Please make sure you tell me where he is."

The opposite side quickly replied: "Of course I know where he is."

He Yunqing's eyes lit up, but the next sentence made his heart drop to the bottom: "But why should I tell you? Let him go." dialog box.

The laptop desktop is a still from Bai Cha's first drama, in which he plays a small supporting role, a teenager who was rescued by the villain, and who is also loved by the villain in the drama.

In the picture, he is wearing a flowing white robe, the ink splashed and blue silk scattered randomly, and his bare feet are as beautiful as white jade. He was half-leaning on a stone beside the smoky lake, his sober face, his beautiful eyes closed, his sleep was peaceful, and he was as beautiful as a child who was completely uncontaminated by the dust of the world.

This still photo was once on Weibo's hot search list. People who have seen this photo can't help but sigh, "In today's entertainment industry, there are still people with such a clean temperament."

The only time Gu Yiling was capricious to him was to ask him to change the desktop of his laptop to his photo. He Yunqing refused at that time, but now, he can't wait to replace all the places he can see with Gu Yiling's photo. , as long as he can come back. He watched over and over again the TV series and movie commercials that Gu Yiling had filmed. It seemed that only in this way could he fill a little bit of incomparable longing in his heart.

Gu Yiling, where are you?

Where exactly are you?

Three months later—

Gu Yiling held a black cat in his right hand and a plastic bag full of things in his left, and walked out of the supermarket slowly. He looked thinner than he had three months ago, but the smile on his face was real and warm.

This small town is where the original owner Bai Cha lived since childhood.

Here, the original owner's parents died in a car accident. Relatives who were like tigers stole his property. He secretly fell in love with a young man with a gentle smile for three years. In the end, he failed the college entrance examination and left alone like a loser. the city.

And now, because he has nowhere to go, he has returned to this place.

I haven't been back to this place in the past ten years. The changes here are too great. Only the century-old school where he stayed for three years is still in the same place. . Gu Yiling rented a house near the school and lived there.

He approached the community and saw a particularly conspicuous car parked at the gate of the community, so he curled his lips into a smile, and the expression on his face became warmer and harmless. When he got downstairs, he didn't expect to see a man squatting pitifully under the street light next to the door. The light stretched his lonely shadow, and the cigarette butts at his feet were scattered all over the floor.

In a trance, Gu Yiling seemed to see He Yunqing who was waiting to pick him up at the gate of the film and television city for his birthday that day.

If the original owner was still there, that day must have been the happiest day in his life. Just Gu Yiling, who was living in his body, could feel the unparalleled joy of the original owner through the powerful beating of his heart. He's so easy to satisfy, it's just a simple birthday.

He Yunqing irritably snuffed out the cigarette butt, and looked forward without hope.

This day, he has been disappointed too many times. In other words, not this day, but these three months, he was experiencing this deep despair every day. He left all his work and searched for Gu Yiling like crazy every day; he put Gu Yiling's poster stills in every corner of the room, only in this way can he deceive himself sadly, Gu Yiling is still there Beside him; he has been insomnia all night long, only by holding what Gu Yiling left behind and feeling a little of his breath, can he sleep peacefully for a while, but he will soon be awakened by a nightmare.

He dreamed that he never found Gu Yiling in his life, and finally died alone in illness.

The most terrible thing is not the disease, but the rest of your life without you.