9.5

Soon after the visitation days were over, it was time for the annual application for commutation.

Even though there are many injustices in the process of approving commutation, in these days, except for those prisoners whose crimes were too severe to be commuted, the rest of the prisoners tried their best to do their best work, and obediently abide by the prison rules. Various regulations, hoping to win the opportunity to reduce the sentence. As a result, this is a time when the prison guard's job is relatively easy.

Gu Yiling is also busy commuting his sentence. The time limit for commutation in this world is two to five years. If he can help Ji Chuxing get a five-year commutation, then he can only spend one year in prison. out.

Ji Chuxing has never had his sentence commuted in the past. First, he didn't know what to do, and he had no relatives or friends outside to help clear up the relationship. In fact, the commutation was difficult to approve. Second, he did not have such a strong obsession with being released from prison. Here Although it looked like hell to outsiders, he was used to it. Instead, he didn't know what he could do after going out. He never thought that he could have a different life.

But after seeing Gu Yiling busy with his affairs, he didn't say anything. He subconsciously didn't want Gu Yiling to be disappointed.

The scorching sun was slowly setting in the west, and the prisoners who had completed the whole day's production activities were exhausted.

Ji Chuxing was no exception. He was panting rapidly, his blue and white clothes were already wet with sweat, and the beads of sweat kept falling from his forehead. He seemed to be tanned by the scorching sun, and his cheeks, occupied by Highland Red, were rough from the dry weather and the raging dust.

Gu Yiling noticed his hand. His hand was bluish-purple, and there were several blood holes pierced by nails. The gaps in the nails were covered with mud. The hands once flexibly jumped on the keyboard, and the network can be subverted in an instant.

The assembly whistle blew, the footsteps of the prisoners and the urging of the prison guards sounded in the playground, and the prisoners quickly stood up.

The middle-aged and fat prison guard stood on the stage, holding a microphone and a manuscript, and his head was flying: "Now, I will make a summary of this month. All indicators of production activities have been achieved... Special praise is given to No. 8. Prisoner... Prisoner No. 47, Ji Chuxing... I hope everyone will continue to work hard next month. Okay, disband."

The prisoners scattered, the playground rolled, and there was a moment of chaos.

Gu Yiling hid in the crowd, sneaked up to Ji Chuxing, stuffed a small bottle of red potion in his hand, and then returned to the prison guards as if nothing happened. In sensitive times, he had better not have too much contact with Ji Chuxing.

He knew why Ji Chuxing worked so hard, he knew all about it.

A few days later, Ji Chuxing is still working very hard every day, and Gu Yiling will often bring him some small things. Ji Chuxing felt that his life seemed to have a little hope, not being released from prison or commuting his sentence, but Gu Yiling's approving eyes.

In the past, his world was dark, and he didn't know which direction he should go, but now, a little light appeared in his world, guiding him forward. He began to imagine that he could wear casual clothes, straighten his waist, and stand upright in front of Gu Yiling. In this way, Gu Yiling must be very happy, right?

At two o'clock in the afternoon, Gu Yiling greeted his colleagues in the next shift and left the workroom.

A prison staff walked up to Ji Chuxing and said, "The materials are not enough, go to the tool room at the back and get some."

Ji Chuxing stopped what he was doing and walked out of the workshop obediently.

He didn't realize that when he went out, the staff exchanged glances with Knife Scar, and then Knife Scar also walked out of the workshop. In the busy workplace, almost no one noticed that a few people were quietly missing.

In the tool room not far from the workshop, Scar walked in and closed the door from the inside.

In the dim corridor, only one chandelier was swaying, emitting a useless light. Several rusty paint buckets were piled up in the hallway, exuding a disgusting musty smell.

Gu Yiling walked out from behind a paint bucket and stood at the door of the tool room. He put his hand on the doorknob, heard the faint sound of fighting inside, took a deep breath, and suppressed the violence in his heart. He was afraid that after he went in, he would not be able to bear the scars and crippled several people.

This is one thing that completely pushed Ji Chuxing into the abyss in the original storyline. If Su Muyan was a knife that slashed on him, then the gang rape of several people in Scar broke his wings, causing him to completely give up all hope and fall into darkness.

Gu Yiling clenched the door handle and rushed in.

The people in the room all looked back in astonishment. Gu Yiling saw Ji Chuxing who had been pressed by them on the ground at a glance. His upper body was already naked. It faded to his knees, revealing his white underwear, and a prisoner's hair-covered hands were resting on his waist. There were a lot of wounds on his face, one blue eye was so swollen that he couldn't open it, there was blood on the corners of his mouth, and his teeth seemed to be broken.

His  expression on his face was painful and desperate. When he saw Gu Yiling, his eyes were surprised at first, as if he had been stabbed by his distressed gaze, he lowered his head, shivered all over, tears fell drop by drop, I don't know where Think about something.

Scar, who was disturbed by the good things, raised his pants and shouted at him through gritted teeth: "Damn, why is it you stinky bitch again, a good thing for the bad old man, damn, let's go."

With a "bang", the door was closed, Gu Yiling locked the door, suppressing his violent and angry voice, so cold that he dropped the scum: "None of you, don't even want to leave."

He suddenly changed his mind, even though his choice might cause him and Ji Chuxing trouble after going out. Why can these people leave safely after hurting Ji Chuxing? Why should Ji Chuxing bear these? Why? !

Gu Yiling only felt that a beast was screaming in his heart, and he wanted to vent his anger, sadness and sadness because of the suffering behind the name "Ji Chuxing". When he saw Ji Chuxing lying helplessly on the ground, his nose was sore, and he almost burst into tears.

He couldn't imagine what this man would have gone through without him.

Will he live forever in pain and despair, reincarnate again and again, experience tragic fate again and again, and finally die, leaving no trace in this world? From now on, whether real or virtual, will he never find him?

Gu Yiling couldn't imagine such a thing.