5.12 End

A week later—

"Mr Colin, thank you so much. The way you think is very useful. My son finally saw the real face of that woman and cut off his relationship with that woman. I'll just say, that woman must be for our family. money, otherwise why would we take our son home, the woman came over and cried and said that he wanted to get back together, but fortunately my son is a little more rational now and rejected her." Diana explained the situation to Gu Yiling like a bean. .

Gu Yiling already knew what she was talking about from 233, but she still pretended to smile: "That's great. But in my opinion, Young Master Cyril is still young, and I'm afraid that he will not love Kelly. Yes."

"Ah, what to do then?" Mrs Diana began to worry again.

Gu Yiling took a sip of the black tea brought by Gretel and said, "It's better to send Mr. Cyril to study abroad for a few more years. Anyway, Mr. Cyril is still young, so it's not a bad thing to learn more, and it's still a good thing when you come back. Better to run the family. Moreover, seeing more and better girls outside, you may feel that you have been too shallow-sighted and never forget a country girl. However, Mrs. Diana is optimistic about Kelly and cannot let her I ran with Sir Cyril."

"Yes, yes! You are right! I'll go back and discuss with my husband." Diana couldn't wait to leave after hearing Gu Yiling's words.

"Master." Grete hugged Gu Yiling and pressed it against the wall to kiss for a while, expressing his dissatisfaction with this kiss, "Can you ignore Cyril's business in the future?"

Gu Yiling smiled and said, "Okay, I'll listen to you."

After Diana returned, she began to prepare for Cyril's study abroad trip. Cyril didn't know if he was hurt by love or not, but agreed to his mother's request. Diana was not idle with Kelly either. She sent someone to send Kelly to a small town a dozen miles away and locked her up, and lied to Cyril that she was marrying a farmer in that town until Cyril went abroad. Just let her go. Since then, Cyril and Kelly have never seen each other again.

After knowing the news, 233 couldn't help but said to Gu Yiling: [Host, is your trick too dark? Without doing anything, I found a handy knife, blew a few words of wind, and let the male and female protagonists BE. Even if the male protagonist finds out the truth in the future, he will not blame you. 】

Gu Yiling touched 233's little head, and 233 cried out comfortably.

[That's not because you reminded me that there is a male protagonist's fucking knife. If you're talking about black, you're not bad. 】

Grete looked at Gu Yiling teasing 233 with jealousy, and said in a negotiating tone: "Master, should we find a female cat for Xiao Hei, he may be lonely if he has a cat." Won't you always pester the young master?

"Meow!" 233 shouted angrily to express his dissatisfaction. He is the best bug-fixing system, how can he mix with ordinary female cats?

Gu Yiling smiled and said, "Let's talk about it."

After a few years, Cyril returned. Under Gretel's jealous threat, Gu Yiling distanced himself from the Ansel family.

A few years later, a coup occurred. The Ansair family, who took the wrong side in the coup d'etat, gradually declined. And Gu Yiling, relying on his personal armed forces and the relationship he has established with the reformists in the past few years, has made the Willard family the hottest new aristocrat in the upper class.

After the political situation gradually stabilized, according to 233's calculations, the original world plot has been completely disrupted, and the fate of the original owner and Gretel has also been completely changed. Gu Yiling is completely relieved. As for the fate of the male and female protagonists in the future, it is not something he should care about.

Later, with the help of 233, Gu Yiling accidentally discovered his father's brother's stray child, so he left him the title and property, only took away Gretel, and left this prosperous and weakening empire. , as in the previous worlds, travel through the mountains and water, and finish this life.

In the last years of his life, they spent time in a picturesque town in northern Europe.

There are more than 100 days of ice and snow here a year, but there are also more than 100 days where you can see the aurora.

In front of the small red-tiled house they live in is a green grassland in summer, where many other domestic cattle and sheep are grazing. Because of the sparse population, the aborigines here are extraordinarily simple, as if the secular smoke and dust have not been contaminated here at all.

When their lives were dying, they lay side by side in the withered grass, the first ray of the aurora in winter fell on their faces, and the most beautiful words in the world could not describe the dreamy color of the aurora.

"Master, thank you, thank you for letting me have such a wonderful and happy life."

Suddenly, Gretel felt that his original life trajectory should not be like this, but when the young master woke up that afternoon, everything changed, and the rest of his life was as beautiful as the aurora.

Gu Yiling's body was too old to move. For the last time, he kissed Grete's cold lips deeply.

A few days later, local residents found two old men who had been sleeping forever in the snow and ice of northern Europe. As the old man's last words before his death, they buried the two old men together in this Aurora Land.