9.11

The smell of powerful hormones came to my face. This was a rough kiss with no kissing skills. Ji Chuxing's cracked mouth was thirsty as if he had found a source of water. He stuck out his tongue and swept in Gu Yiling's mouth. . He was like a violent beast, constantly gnawing at Gu Yiling's lips. At the end of the kiss, he directly held Gu Yiling's face, making the kiss deeper and almost swallowing Gu Yiling alive.

Gu Yiling endured the throbbing in his heart and the desire to kiss back, he found the opportunity to push him away, his face flushed, and he asked angrily, "What are you doing?!"

Ji Chuxing licked his lips, and seemed to recall the taste just now. Hearing Gu Yiling's words, he smiled, "I can live with you, but you must be with me."

Gu Yiling said in surprise: "What did you say?" He was about to laugh angrily. He never thought that he would be confessed by this guy under such circumstances? Was he used to threaten him?

Ji Chuxing came over and hugged him directly. Gu Yiling struggled a few times before giving up, staying quietly in his arms and feeling his temperature.

Ji Chuxing buried his head on Gu Yiling's shoulder and said, "I like you and I want to be with you. You like me too, right? Otherwise, why would you give me roses?"

"You said that you can't watch me continue to degenerate, then you can stay with me. With you, I have motivation, I will definitely get better, I will become what you like... So, so , can you give me a chance? If I don't have you, then I'll be better, and I won't fall, what's the point? No one will care about me anyway..."

Gu Yiling pursed his lips and was silent, he sighed, stretched out his hand and patted Ji Chuxing's back lightly, and asked, "Do you really think so?"

Ji Chuxing replied softly: "Well."

There was another wordless silence, and finally, Gu Yiling pushed him away and said, "You go back with me first." Seeing Ji Chuxing's cautious eyes, his heart twitched, "Let me think about it, okay?"

Ji Chuxing didn't have many things. When he came out of the cage, he only had a small iron box in his hand.

Gu Yiling saw sharply that this small tin box was the one Ji Chuxing had in his hand when he was released from prison, so he asked curiously, "What's in it?"

Ji Chuxing protected the iron box in his arms like a child, with a little embarrassment on his face, "Don't say it."

Gu Yiling pouted, but did not continue to ask.

He took Ji Chuxing to buy some daily necessities and a change of clothes and returned to his home. Since he had some money in his hand, he has returned the original small rental house and replaced it with a one-bedroom, one-bedroom apartment. Although it is not big, it is better than clean and tidy.

He pointed to the sofa in the living room, "I sleep on the bed, you sleep on the sofa."

Ji Chuxing immediately hugged him and said in a muffled voice, "I want to sleep with you."

Gu Yiling wanted to push him away, but he didn't expect to be hugged harder by him, so he laughed: "I haven't promised you yet? Huh? Why, you want to go to bed so soon?"

"Then when will you promise me?"

Gu Yiling's head started to hurt a little again, "When did I say I would promise you? Why are you so sure that I will promise you?"

"I don't care, I don't care, you have to promise me." Ji Chuxing's tone began to be a bit coquettish, obviously a man who is close to 1.9 meters is very strange to be coquettish, but Gu Yiling suffers every time in every world. No way, "I want to be with you, I really want to be with you..."

Gu Yiling held up Ji Chuxing's face, looked directly at Ji Chuxing's pure eyes, and said seriously, "Ji Chuxing, are you really ready to like someone?"

"I don't care, I'm alone, my parents are gone, I like men and women, no one will care about me, but if I really like a person, I will always like him until the end of my life."

"What about you? Do you like someone? Are you really sure that you like a man? Are you really sure that you like me, not with me just for the warmth and security of the moment? Wait a few years Afterwards, when you are on the right track, you will find it strange for two big men to be together, you will want to leave me, and you will regret being with me..."

Ji Chuxing hugged him again and said nervously: "No, no! I'm sure, I really like you... I will always like you, I want to be with you for a lifetime, I'm ready... ...I didn't really like anyone, but I'm sure, I just like you... Without you, I'd go crazy..."

Ji Chuxing's fingers are trembling, every word he says is the truest thought in his heart, he has never liked a person so much, he doesn't know what the future is, and he doesn't know what it means to be better. All I know is that he likes Gu Yiling, he wants him, and he is willing to do everything that can make Gu Yiling happy. This feeling dominates all his senses, allowing him to do anything for Gu Yiling.

Gu Yiling reached out and touched his face, sighed, and said with a smile, "Then I... promise you."

Ji Chuxing looked at him in disbelief, and after a long time, he took away Gu Yiling's hand on his face and held it tightly in his own, and asked in surprise: "Really...really? You Do you really promise? Do you really promise to be with me?"

"Really! But it still depends on your performance. If you dare... um..."

Before he could finish speaking, Ji Chuxing was so excited that he kissed him again. This time the kiss was extraordinarily gentle and lingering. Gu Yiling struggled slightly from the beginning, and finally gave up and let him Holding his waist and licking every corner of his mouth, enjoying this wonderful kiss full of love.

After the kiss, Ji Chuxing was still reluctant to let go of Gu Yiling, he put his chin on Gu Yiling's shoulder, stuck out his tongue and licked Gu Yiling's earlobe, and said affectionately in his ear: "I Love you."

I love you.

Ji Chuxing lived in Gu Yiling's house like this. Gu Yiling bought him a laptop and let him figure it out on his own.

Ji Chuxing has always been interested in these high-tech things. Although he has not been in touch with computers for more than ten years, some things have been forgotten, and the system has been updated for several generations. Ji Chuxing is still very quick to get started. It's quite like the computer genius who played the police around in a circle.

One day, Gu Yiling saw Ji Chuxing open several web pages about games, and suddenly a light flashed in his head and said, "Ji Chuxing, you can go and make games."