3.3

Ten years had passed in a flash, and beneath the calm appearance of the rivers and lakes, undercurrents surged.

"Have you heard? The Chang'an Sect brought a large group of people to Chen's Fort, and they want to destroy his whole family!"

"Yes, fortunately, Miss Lin arrived in time to save Chen Jiabao."

"Ms. Lin is truly an exceptional woman. Not only is she beautiful and skilled in martial arts, but she also possesses a heart of chivalry, bravery, and courage. It is truly commendable."

In the eyes of the onlookers, the Chang'an Church was established six years ago. Within three years, the Chang'an Sect rose to become the top power in the martial world. During that time, Chang'an's vicious methods and gloomy personality earned criticism from all corners of the world. Simultaneously, the group of black-clad men who had slaughtered Shi's family vanished without a trace.

Shi Changan sneered at the opinions circulating in the martial world, accusing him of being cold-blooded and ruthless. If that were true, why did no one come to the aid of his family when they were destroyed? He didn't care about the opinions of others in the martial world; he was only afraid... that she would care.

Lin Qiushui, the lucky star, had grown from a young girl into a slender young woman. Seven years ago, her father, Lin Xiong, became the leader of the martial arts alliance, and she gradually entered the public eye. Renowned for her exceptional martial arts skills and breathtaking beauty, she was hailed as the "most beautiful woman in the world."

The Lin family's annual martial arts conference seemed to have become her personal stage for showcasing her martial arts prowess.

At that moment, Shi Changan stood before a mirror, examining his attire.

The young boy from the past had grown into a handsome young man. His lustrous blue hair cascaded like an inky waterfall over his shoulders, and his eyebrows extended to his temples.

The round eyes of his childhood had become deep and narrow, shining like cold stars. Even when his thin lips weren't smiling, a hint of a wicked aura lingered, leaving others to wonder what he was contemplating.

He wore a cyan robe embroidered with intertwining snakes and dragons in gold thread. In the dim light, the dragons and snakes glimmered, bestowing a touch of splendor upon the otherwise understated garment. This attire was low-key yet extraordinary, accentuating his tall and dignified figure, exuding an air of elegance and grace.

After ensuring his clothes were in order, Shi Changan hastily left the hall and made his way to the annual martial arts conference.

Gu Yiling, residing in the spiritual space, watched the scene unfold on the photon display screen, speechless. "Does he have a penchant for torment? As the leader of the demon sect and the head of the Chang'an Sect, why does he subject himself to attending the martial arts conference every year and endure the scornful mockery of the righteous martial artists?"

Gu Yiling wanted to grab Shi Changan and scold him awake. "Wasn't it just a bag of steamed buns from his childhood? Why has he been fixating on it for over ten years? Look at him, attending the martial arts conference every year. Even though they can't drive him away due to his status, who will treat him kindly?"

"Even Lin Xiong, because he favors his daughter, accuses him publicly and forces him to kneel. How could he understand Changan's pain? And Lin Qiushui, being ambiguous with Fang Shutian while stringing Changan along. Their relationship is a mess. She claims they are just friends

, and he chooses to believe her? Is he foolish? Can't he see the mixed admiration and disdain in her eyes?"

233 interjected, "Complaining won't solve anything. Hurry up and think of a solution."