12.11-12

After three rounds of drinking, a person who looked like a guard suddenly hurried to Ye Zheyu's side, whispered a few words, and handed something, Ye Zheyu's face changed greatly, he threw his sleeves, and the precious china and carefully cooked meals on the table It fell to the ground, making a crackling sound.

The sound of shattering porcelain made everyone who was already slightly drunk instantly sober up, and everyone looked at the angry emperor in astonishment, not knowing what happened.

Ye Zheyu stood up, took a few steps, and then threw the thing handed over by the guard in front of Gu Yiling, staring at him gloomily.

The thing that fell on the ground seemed to be a token, Gu Yiling picked it up, and after seeing the words on the token, he was shocked: "This... This is the token of the Yun Family Army, Your Majesty, what the hell is this? What's the matter?"

Ye Zheyu patted the table and roared, "What's the matter?! You still have the face to ask what's the matter?! The team escorting the soldiers was attacked outside the city, the soldiers were stolen, and the token of the Yun family army was left on the scene. You say, what's going on?!"

Hearing this, everyone present showed disbelief.

The soldier talisman is the proof of dispatching troops. Because the border has been uneasy all the year round, it has been in the hands of the general Yun Yan, and the team that hijacked the soldier talisman left behind the token of the Yun family army. All the evidence points directly to Gu Yiling, indicating that He was the mastermind behind the stealing of the amulet.

But this doesn't make sense. Why did Gu Yiling go to great lengths to transport the military talismans from the border to the vicinity of the capital to steal them, so why not just detain them at the border? Moreover, with the strength of the Yun Family Army, how could they easily drop the token? This is most likely a premeditated slander!

Most of the people present figured out the problem after a while, but seeing the furious appearance of Emperor Ye Zheyu, no one wanted to offend the emperor for Gu Yiling, who had no friendship, so they all chose to remain silent.

Gu Yiling shivered suddenly, gritted his teeth, and seemed to be trying to restrain something. He looked at Ye Zheyu with deep eyes and didn't understand what he meant.

Chu Tianlan also figured out the doorway in a while, and seeing that he didn't speak for Gu Yiling, he immediately stood up, clasped his fists and said loudly: "Your Majesty, you can't convict General Yun just with a token. It's obviously a false accusation..."

Seeing Ye Zheyu's increasingly dark face, the envoys were desperately trying to wink.

Tian Lan shut up, this is a matter of other countries, what are they blindly participating in?

Sure enough, before Chu Tianlan finished speaking, Ye Zheyu scolded angrily: "Do you have the right to speak here? You are a member of the Rong family, recognize your identity!"

"you!"

Now, Chu Tianlan is also angry. He is not a good-tempered person. He believes that all his mild temper in his life has been left to Gu Yiling, but others, especially this stupid and arrogant emperor , can't even see such a simple slander, why should he give him a good face? !

Gu Yiling hurriedly pulled his sleeve to signal him to calm down. It was not yet time to confront him head-on. Only then did Chu Tianlan stop what he was going to say, but his expression was still very bad, he hummed heavily, and sat down.

Gu Yiling walked to the center of the banquet step by step and knelt on the ground. Although he had scolded "the feudal society where imperial power is supreme and would kneel every time" eight hundred times, he still pretended to have a heavy heart on the surface. Dingding looked at Ye Zheyu and said: "Your Majesty, please believe in Weichen, this matter has nothing to do with Weichen, and Weichen does not know why the token fell there. The Yun family has been loyal and good for generations, and there will never be any wrongdoing. Sincerely, Wei Chen will not let the reputation of the Yun family fall into the hands of Wei Chen."