15.10-11-12 (End)

When a person who has always been high and high, showing a bitter expression is actually very lethal. Abraham felt that his heart that had just cooled down seemed to be dangerously shaken again.

Salam seemed to see his sway, and continued to pace while saying: "I know what happened between you and the Demon King. But do you really plan to stay in the Demon World forever and become his queen? Or rather, you I thought you could be his queen."

"I can understand, you grew up with His Royal Highness the Demon King and have feelings for him, but what about him? Does he really have feelings for you? Demons are all romantic, unfaithful to their partners, licentious, and good at deceiving the soul with words. Race, they are the race that was abandoned by the creator, do you really have to believe that Lucy Phil has feelings for you, not just playing with you?"

Abraham just wanted to refute what he said, but found himself as if being caught by a big invisible hand, unable to speak dryly, and could only listen to Salam chattering.

He put his hands on Abraham's shoulders and exerted some force as if entrusting him with a heavy responsibility. He turned his back to the smiling angels painted in relief on the white temple, and the soft light of night pearls and crystal lamps hit his face, adding a sense of holiness to him.

Abraham felt that the world seemed to be quiet, and he could only see Salam's mouth opening and closing.

"Come back, Abraham, go back to the realm of the gods, go back to the embrace of light, this is your home, we all need you."

"My brother, I love you."

For a moment, Abraham felt that the words of the person in front of him had a bewitching quality compared to the devil. But he seemed to be really bewitched, his mind was blank and unable to move.

He took the poison from Salam's hands stiffly, watching Salam speak his vicious plan with a smile, and whitewash it with beautiful language.

......

In the room, Gu Yiling was closing his eyes, watching Abraham and Salam's every move in the temple through the images 233 put in his mind.

He sneered, Salam let someone watch him, couldn't he find out what he wanted to do by other means?

After a moment, Gu Yiling opened his eyes, and there was a flash of sharpness in his dark green eyes.

233 licked his paws, squinted his eyes and said: [You want to...] Following Gu Yiling's side for so long, no one understands Gu Yiling's thoughts better than him.

Gu Yiling raised his fingers and tapped the table, and said quietly: [In the previous life, Lu Xi, didn't he die at the hands of Abraham? It seems that Abraham did the thing that destroyed the devil world, but if Salam used his superficial kindness to cover up his ambitions, how could Abraham attack the devil world for Salam? Finally, after using Abraham, they persecuted him in the name of incest. Pretending to be high and clean, how can there be such a good thing? 】

[Let Salam lose everything he wants and destroy it in the hands of Abraham himself, that's my goal. After all, the protagonist still has to leave it to the villain to clean up, so it's interesting. 】

He knew from the beginning that Salam's ambitions were not just that, and he bet on Abraham's feelings for himself.

Abraham didn't know how he got out of that palace.

He only knew that he seemed to have lost his soul, and walked aimlessly in the shrine again and again, until the moon was on the top of the tree, he did not react, and then slapped himself fiercely, straightening half of his face. swollen.