8.9

Su Mengjie also put down her knife and fork, wiped her mouth gracefully, and asked, "What's wrong? Is it not to your taste?"

"No, I ate late lunch and I'm full." He Yunqing took out a box and put it in front of her. Inside was what Su Mengjie said on Weibo that she wanted, and said, "For you."

Su Mengjie smiled and said, "It's not a special day, what a gift to give." Although she said so, she was obviously very excited to open the box, saw the sapphire in the box, and exclaimed excitedly: "Ah, It's 'Eternal Blue'! How did you know I wanted this? Thank you so much!"

'Eternal Blue' is a sapphire bracelet sold at a high price of 10 million at a jewelry auction abroad.

He Yunqing watched Su Mengjie impatiently bring the bracelet to her hand, the expression on her face was vain and worldly. He suddenly had some doubts, apart from that face, what is the similarity between Su Mengjie and Gu Yiling?

Gu Yiling is always clean, he never wears makeup, he never dresses himself up, he doesn't like luxury goods, and he never shows a greedy and hypocritical smile. His person is as cold and pure as his heart.

He kept Gu Yiling by his side for so many years, did he really look for Su Mengjie's shadow in Gu Yiling? Could there be other, deeper reasons that he hadn't discovered?

Su Mengjie, who received the gift, was even more sure that He Yunqing still liked him. She fondly stroked the crystal clear sapphire bracelet on her wrist, and gave He Yunqing a brighter smile, saying, "Yunqing, I'm coming back to China this time. , In addition to developing the business here, there is a more important reason, do you know why?"

A secret disgust appeared in He Yunqing's heart. He clearly knew Su Mengjie's clever disguise, but he had a look of anticipation on his face, and said with a smile, "How would I know this? Tell me."

"For you." Su Mengjie stared at He Yunqing tightly, she saw the surprised expression on He Yunqing's face with satisfaction, she suppressed the pride in her heart and pretended to be a little sad: "I was young at the time, I was ignorant. I was studying in Vienna alone, and I was confused by the world and prosperity, so I broke up with you on the grounds of 'long-distance love is too hard'. However, I have been regretting it for the past few years, and I will always think of you. I found that I still love you."

"We have so many great memories, we grew up together. When I was a kid, when I was bullied by the boys in the neighborhood, you would stone them all away. When I was in school, I always went to your home to do my homework. , Uncles and aunts always make a lot of delicious food for me. I still remember when you confessed to me for the first time, your whole face was red... These pictures always appear in my mind. "

"Will you give me another chance? I will never leave you again, I love you."

"It doesn't matter if we don't want to, then can we be friends? I know, I'm not qualified to ask you to accept me again..."

After Su Mengjie finished speaking, she carefully observed He Yunqing's expression.

He Yunqing remained silent. Every time Su Mengjie said a word, he felt the viscous gastric juice tumbling in his stomach. He was about to vomit, but his facial expression gradually softened, as if he was reminded by Su Mengjie's words. emotion. He looked at Su Mengjie affectionately, his lips were controlled by an unknown force to make a sound:

"Meng Jie... It's not your fault, I love you too. I've been waiting for you all these years, let's be together again."

A thin figure suddenly entered his line of sight. He Yun stared at Gu Yiling, who was only a few meters away from him, and stood up abruptly from the sofa. Foot glass, red wine stains scattered on his trousers, but he didn't notice, just stared at the person opposite.

Gu Yiling stood there, his fists clenched, his eyes were red, and his trembling lips were bitten white by him. He was wearing loose and cheap clothes, which seemed so out of place in this high-end and elegant place. The air-conditioning wind whistled and blew his clothes, and he shivered with his arms around him, like a poor, helpless child who was abandoned.

He obviously heard what he said just now, and tears rolled in his eyes in disobedience, and his slender eyelashes were already wet. He raised his head stubbornly, holding back tears from falling, and looked at He Yunqing, as if he didn't want him to see his embarrassed and pathetic appearance, but within a few seconds, the tears rolled out.

He Yunqing's heart clenched, and the real, severe pain instantly filled his body, as if he and Gu Yiling were on the verge of being overwhelmed by sadness.

Gu Yiling immediately wiped it with his sleeve, but the tears kept growing and he couldn't finish it.

He stopped wiping his tears, but turned around and ran out of the restaurant. He suddenly felt that he was so stupid, his brain was sick, otherwise why would he stand here watching the disgusting words of two people's affection and love, and finally ended up in a mess.

That man didn't belong to him in the first place.

He Yunqing looked at the distant back, her eyes were splitting, just about to run to chase, Su Mengjie slapped her palm on the table and stood up, shouting angrily: "Do you dare to chase over and try?! You promised me just now that you would leave me for a little lover! How do you want me to believe your words?!"

He Yunqing's footsteps froze instantly, the soles of his feet seemed to be nailed to the ground, preventing him from moving. He sat back on the sofa stiffly, his lips wriggled, and said 'I'm sorry'.

Only then did Su Mengjie's face improve a little, and she began to imply that He Yunqing hurriedly resolved the group of little lovers beside him, especially that Gu Yiling. He Yunqing agreed one by one.

It's that feeling again, that feeling of being controlled. They are all just trains on the rails, traveling according to the established track, not to mention changing their own destiny, they can't even stop for a while for the beautiful scenery along the way.

Gu Yiling wiped away her tears and walked slowly on the way home.

He has already done everything he should do, and what He Yunqing will choose next is not his responsibility. If He Yunqing's choice can't satisfy him... Hmph, then he will find a man who is better, more handsome and richer than him! die! he! How dare you treat him as a substitute for another woman? ! He Gu Yiling has never suffered such a big grievance in his life!

He stopped beside a bus stop, and the evening wind blew the hair on his forehead, revealing a fair and well-behaved but cold and melancholy face, as beautiful as a child who was accidentally lost in a fairy tale.

Now, it's time to think about how to abuse He Yunqing to vent his anger.