16.1-2-3 Seduce the idiot president

The water in the bathroom was steaming, and the hot water slowly flowed out of the white bathtub, covering the entire bathroom floor.

The young man lying in the bathtub was dizzy, and let out a broken moan. He opened his eyes and saw a deep scar on his wrist. He could even see the purple blood in the wound, and it was still bleeding. Dyed pale pink.

Gu Yiling put his other hand on his forehead with some headache and shouted: [233, 233! 】

【what? 】 233 Just sent the host to the new world and wanted to go back and continue to lie down, but was stopped by Gu Yiling.

[The wound on the wrist, can't you pick a better time to send me here? ! 】

233 Only then noticed the wound on the host's wrist, so he pouted and jumped on the control panel to transmit energy. After a while, the wound on Gu Yiling's wrist was visible to the naked eye.

The speed of seeing begins to heal, and finally disappears. Gu Yiling flicked her wrist, made sure it was all right, turned off the shower, and walked out of the bathtub.

This is a love story about an ordinary male protagonist and a rich family daughter. Unfortunately, the original protagonist is a fool who cut his wrists and committed suicide because he was abandoned by the male protagonist before he married Bai Fumei and reached the peak of his life.

The male protagonist Chen Shaoxuan is an ordinary poor boy. Because of his poor family background, he was often ridiculed by others when he was a child, so he developed a character with strong self-esteem and strong vanity. On the surface, he looks like a rich second-generation man, but in fact he is just a scumbag who uses his handsome appearance to gain money by deceiving others' feelings, so as to maintain his bright and bright surface image. In college, he happened to see the original owner Xu Qi in women's clothes, so he became interested and began to pursue him secretly.

That's right, the original owner Xu Qi is a big boss in women's clothing. Although his family background is not prominent, it is also considered wealthy, which is one of the reasons why Chen Shaoxuan planned to chase him in the first place. Xu Qi's parents are very open-minded and have an attitude of "as long as the son is happy" about the original owner wearing women's clothing. It can be said that the original owner grew up in the favor of his parents, with a happy family, many friends, and a simple mind. Love has beautiful expectations. Except for being shy and cowardly, there is nothing in life to be unsatisfactory.

Such an original owner, when Chen Shaoxuan, a handsome and good-looking school girl with excellent grades in college, pursued him, he almost fell into it all at once, completely unaware that Chen Shaoxuan's eyes were full of disdain after he easily chased him.

It is said that people in love have no brains, and the original owner is no exception.

Chen Shaoxuan originally just wanted to play with the original owner. After playing enough, he found a reason to break up. He didn't take Xu Qi to heart at all. In addition, he was an extremely face-saving person. Weak, a man who sells his looks on the Internet, so he doesn't want others to know his relationship with Xu Qi at all.

Chen Shaoxuan asked Xu Qi not to tell his parents and friends about their relationship, but Xu Qi really didn't tell anyone, until he committed suicide, his parents and friends didn't know why he chose to commit suicide; Chen Shaoxuan asked him to wear women's clothes. To see his friends, he really had to wear women's clothes to meet the male protagonist's friends. The male protagonist's friends still don't know that he is a man; Chen Shaoxuan coaxed him to give him money, and he really gave him all the living expenses. I went out to work part-time to make money, but I didn't have any money and didn't dare to tell my parents. I could only eat the steamed buns by myself, but Chen Shaoxuan took his money and went out to spend money. So far, the male protagonist's friends still think that the male protagonist is a rich man. generation.