4.14

The wound continued to bleed, and the cloth around the lower abdomen had been stained red with blood. Luo was shaking with cold sweat, "Ansius, let me down. You go to them first, and then let them come to me."

"I put you here alone, do you want to bleed to death or be eaten by wolves?"

Luo raised the corners of his mouth with difficulty, and his tone was a little disdainful, "Don't you hate me very much? Don't you want me to die? Why, if you're a little nicer to you, do you really think I'm in love with you?"

"Don't use aggressive tactics on me, be careful I will go back and find you to settle accounts."

Luo closed his mouth completely, just tried to straighten his body, hoping not to put too much pressure on Gu Yiling. He secretly blushed in places where Gu Yiling couldn't see, damn it, how could this person know himself so well? At a time like this, it's impossible to deceive him.

He stopped and walked along the way, stopped three times in the middle, re-bandaged the wound three times, fed blood three times, walked for about ten hours, and didn't see the vampire rescue team arriving until midnight.

The leader was Wenlier. As soon as she saw the two people walking out of the night, she waved and shouted: "Hey! Luo! Here!" Then she said to the vampires behind her: "Quick! Quick! Prepare the stretcher and Blood bag!"

When the two of them saw Wenlier coming and knew they had been rescued, they couldn't hold back and fainted.

Gu Yiling was in a coma for three days before he woke up. After he opened his eyes, he stared at the red liquid in the blood bag attached to the back of his hand in a daze. The needle in his hand ran out the door and almost fell when he got out of bed.

He grabbed a vampire who looked like a doctor at the door, and asked eagerly, "Where's Luo? Where is he?! Tell me quickly!"

The doctor was frightened by his crazy appearance, and replied dumbly: "5... ward 509."

Gu Yiling shook off the doctor, followed the house number, and ran towards Ward 509. Before he could enter, he heard a sweet but angry female voice.

"Lo Cain! Are you crazy! Last time you gave up running for lord for him! This time, you almost lost your life to protect him! Wake up! You have to fight for that half-man When will the bastards of the blood race be tossed?!"

Wen Lier was going crazy, she never thought that her best friend would do this for an unknown bastard. It was because she was so angry that Luo gave up running for lord that she didn't go to Hilton's celebration banquet, but she didn't expect this to happen on Luo's way back.

Luo's weak and calm voice, but with an implied anger, sounded like a trickling clear stream, soothing Gu Yiling's impatience.

"Winryl, even if you were my best friend, I wouldn't allow you to say that about him. He's not a bastard, and his background is not something he can decide. I love him, so everything I do for him is my own accord. Yes, what happened this time is not his fault, but the group of blood hunters. If Ansius hadn't led me forward, I might have died at the bottom of the cliff."

Wen Lier looked at Luo Jian's eyes, stomped the floor a few times in anger, and finally had to sigh: "You have changed. The original you would never say such a thing."

"Yes, I've changed. Because I love him."

The door of the room was opened, and Gu Yiling, who was wearing a hospital gown, stood blankly at the door. Tears fell uncontrollably. He took the wide sleeves of the hospital gown to wipe it, but he couldn't wipe it clean. more flow.

Luo was stunned for a moment, and then there was a surprise in his eyes. When he just lifted the quilt and wanted to get out of bed, Gu Yiling trotted to the side of the bed, hugged him and slammed into his arms, hiding the disinfectant in the hospital gown. The smell of belonging to Luo alone made him feel particularly at ease, this person was fine, and they could still hug like this intimately.

The wet part of his chest exuded the salty taste of tears. Luo looked at the man who was crying in his arms, stretched out his arms and put him in his arms, smiled softly and helplessly, and patted his back gently. Back, "Aren't I okay? What are you crying for?"

Gu Yiling ignored him and continued to cry.

Luo Shi smiled: "It's the first time I've seen you cry like this. Stop crying. I'll kiss you if you cry again."

Winlier looked at Luo with a doting smile on her face like she had seen a ghost. Did he hit his head when he fell off the cliff? Otherwise, who is this stupid-looking man? ! Definitely not the domineering, cold-tempered and bad-tempered friend she grew up with!

Gu Yiling suddenly raised his head, hugged Luo's neck firmly, and kissed him directly on the mouth. Days of exhaustion, anxiety after waking up, and seeing Luo is like a ecstasy of lost and found, all kinds of emotions are mixed together, and there is an urgent need for a vent. This kiss, which is mixed with the salty and bitter taste of tears, tastes extraordinarily sweet, is undoubtedly the best outlet.

Wen Lier hurriedly covered her eyes, quietly walked out of the ward, and closed the door intimately.

She stood blankly at the door of the room for a while, then suddenly smiled, with a hint of relief.

Putting her hands on her chest, Wenlier drew a strange prayer pattern, closed her eyes and whispered, "Oh, may Cain bless you with happiness."

The elder of the blood clan was assassinated by the blood hunter in the blood clan's territory, and almost died. The already tense situation between the human and the blood clan was exacerbated. In addition, this year's lord Hilton was a staunch fighting faction, and he couldn't wait during Gu Yiling's hospitalization. come to find out how to open the human barrier, war is imminent

The blood race has a strong recovery ability. Luo's wounds shot by silver bullets are treated with the precious 'black holy water' specially made by the blood race scientists, and they will soon be healed. Gu Yiling fainted just because of excessive blood loss and deprivation, and recovered quickly.

Three months later, when the war broke out, Luo, one of the Thirteen Elders of the Elder Council, naturally started to get busy. He was reluctant to talk about war at home, because he knew that Gu Yiling still had feelings for humans, and the blood race's massacre of humans might arouse Gu Yiling's sadness.

Although Luo didn't mention it, Gu Yiling was still able to pass 233. Get accurate information about the war. And Luo also thought wrong, the mercy of the original owner Ansius, only for ordinary humans living in the territory of the blood race, not the blood hunters, churches and wizards living in the barrier.

The battle of the century between the vampires and humans is not as easy as the vampires think.

First of all, the method of opening the human barrier requires a lot of manpower and material resources. After opening the barrier, the human army is not as easy to deal with as imagined.

Although Ye Yuxin failed to obtain the method of transforming human physique in this life, he obtained many strange poisons and methods of making weapons, which greatly improved the combat effectiveness of the human army, and caught some unsuspecting vampires by surprise. Although on the whole, the vampires still have the advantage, but they invested a lot of manpower, material resources, financial resources, and heavy casualties, but they did not get the victory they imagined at their fingertips, which has caused many vampires to be dissatisfied.