4.4

"Elder Luo? Elder Luo?"

In the hall of the Sanguinary Council, the thirteen elders of the Sanguine tribe were arguing about the next lord election, but Luo, who had the most hope of becoming the next lord, held his head, looked straight ahead, and never said a word.

He has the oppressive aura that belongs only to the superior, and the delicate and profound facial features add a bit of evil charm and domineering to him, which together make him exude a dangerous and charming temperament like a poppy.

People who are not familiar with Luo may think that he is thinking about something important, but those who are familiar with him can see at a glance that he is in a daze.

As one of the few three female elders among the thirteen elders, Wenlier was the youngest and most beautiful elder. She could see Luo's absent-mindedness at a glance, and she couldn't help showing a funny look.

The call of the other elders finally brought Luo's sanity back. He immediately adjusted his facial expression, showing a decent smile, and said, "Excuse me, what were you talking about just now?"

"We just talked about the lord election. You are now the elder who is most likely to become the next lord..."

People from the other faction retorted unconvincingly: "Who said that, Elder Hilton's approval rate is only 3% lower than that of Elder Luo, who may be the next elder!"

Luo watched them arguing and suddenly felt very boring.

The life of the blood race is unimaginable for human beings, and the pursuit of power is just a game used to pass the time in the long life. But now, Lowe felt like he had discovered a more interesting game than the pursuit of power.

The delicate and tear-stained little face, the red and black pupils of different colors are bewitching and beautiful, and the tear mole under the corner of the eye should have looked charming, but his whole person looked as clean as spring water. cold, only makes people want to put him Pulled into the abyss, dyed black.

Luo once heard some things about this little blood hunter. He only thought he was stupid. He was obviously not a human being, but he chose human beings to be born and die. Humans hated him and feared him, and at the same time used his ability to work for themselves. Why did he suffer?

Luo even thought that now that he is in his own hands, it is better to take him for his own use, and he will definitely become a fierce general of the blood race to deal with human beings. But if he really wanted to be used by the blood clan, then he couldn't treat him like this. Thinking of this, Luo was a little reluctant.

After a few hours of running, the meeting finally ended.

Wen Lier leaned over to Luo's side, bumped him on the shoulder, and said with a wicked smile, "I heard that you brought back a half-human, half-blood, blood hunter when you went to the prison for inspection? Yo, I'm a little curious. What can make you, a ghost who only drinks refrigerated blood, start raising humans?"

Wenlier grew up with Luo since she was a child, so she naturally behaved and spoke more casually.

Luo showed an inexplicable smile and stared at her until he laughed horribly before saying, "Curiosity killed the cat. Miss Wenlier is so idle, go do more business, don't gossip like that."

Wen Lier looked at Luo's back as she left, stamped her feet in an aura, and shouted at him, "Luo, you bastard, don't say anything about loyalty!"

Luo laughed when he heard Wen Lier's angry shouting, not because he didn't answer Wen Lier's question, but because he didn't know what to say.