6.9

A scuffle ensued.

Everyone understands the principle of catching the thief first, so they all want to catch the zombie king first. However, the four of them left the war zone long ago, looking down at the resistance of the human beings, and the people surrounded by a large number of zombies did not have the extra energy to capture the zombie emperor.

Yuan Yuan was near Gu Yiling to protect him. While Gu Yiling pretended to be struggling to avoid the attack of the zombies, he used the healing power to heal the wounds caught by the zombies.

Although surrounded by a large number of zombies, Lei Aofeng and Yuan Yuan were already strong, and everyone in Lei Aofeng's team was a good player. Moreover, the four zombie emperors were not involved in the battle, even if they were accidentally ambushed at the beginning. , but the fight was not very difficult.

Standing on a tall tree, Bai Yue's big round eyes glanced around and landed on Gu Yiling, who was very inconspicuous at the back. She pointed at him and said, "That's him."

The grumpy Jiang Li stomped his foot, "Is this the one who killed a thousand knives and caught the boss? See if I don't take him back and smash him into pieces!"

Chu Qing reminded: "Our main goal this time is to catch that person and find out the whereabouts of the boss. When we catch the person, we will leave, not to fight."

Jiang Li stroked his hair that had been ruffled by the wind, and bounced in the direction of Gu Yiling, "I know, I know! But whether these humans have the ability to escape from being surrounded by zombies depends on their own fortunes. "

Jiang Li first controlled more than a dozen zombies with his mind to surround Gu Yiling, and at the same time drove Yuan Yuan out of the encirclement, then flew to Gu Yiling's side, stretched out his hand to the back of his neck, and hugged the unconscious Gu Yiling. , back next to the three people, the last four quickly disappeared from everyone's sight with Gu Yiling.

"Lin Ran!" Yuan Yuan's angry and worried scream disappeared from the zombies.

...

A basin of cold water poured straight down from his head, Gu Yiling was so frozen that he opened his eyes from pretending to be asleep, couldn't he wake up the hostages in another way? Or can't he just wait for him to wake up?

He first glanced at the handcuffs on his hands, making sure that he was trapped here. He glanced around again. According to Jiang Li's footsteps and time, it was probably a house in a small deserted village not far from the arsenal. The room was covered with a thick layer of ash, apparently uninhabited for a long time. .

It was Jiang Li who poured cold water on his face, she pulled up Gu Yiling's collar and lifted him up, showing her fangs and threatening: "Speak! Is Chu Hanzhi there?

Your broken lab! How is he now? ! what have you done to him? ! "

Gu Yiling's wet hair was stuck to her cheeks, she bit her lower lip and shivered, just like a timid doctor who was scared to death by zombies in the deep laboratory,

Bai Yue pushed Jiang Li away and frowned, "You scared him, you can't ask anything useful like this!"

Jiang Li threw Gu Yiling on the ground, Gu Yiling seemed to be choked by the water and coughed repeatedly, Jiang Li said to Bai Yue unconvinced, "Then you come!"

Bai Yue pulled a chair from the side, wiped the dust off it, and let Gu Yiling sit on it, showing an innocent smile, and sweetly said: "Dr. Lin, hello! My name is Bai Yue. Although we are zombies, we are not bad people, as long as you answer our questions obediently, we will not hurt you."

Jiang Li, Chu Qing, and Meng Lan stood behind him, all rolling their eyes.

Gu Yiling suppressed the interest in his heart, showing a cautious look on the surface, and said, "What do you want to ask?"

The smile on Bai Yue's face became even sweeter, "Our boss, Chu Hanzhi, the zombie emperor you captured last month, is in your laboratory?"

"Yes."

"How is he doing now?"

Gu Yiling tilted her head and answered truthfully, "It's good."

"Fart!" Jiang Li couldn't help shouting angrily: "You guys must have done some horrific experiments to capture him back! I told him that he is now a zombie, and humans will never believe him! He was still caught in your plan and was taken back. How could he be so stupid..."

At the end, Jiang Li came out of sadness, slowly lowered her head, and lowered her voice. Tears were rolling in her pale yellow eyes, but she bit her lower lip, stubbornly preventing it from flowing.

Chu Qing sighed, wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled him into his arms, and comforted her softly, "Don't be too sad, Chu Hanzhi will be fine. We will definitely save him."

Jiang Li buried his head in Chu Qing's arms, stretched out his small fist and slammed it on Chu Qing's shoulder without pain or itching, his voice choked: "That's what he said... But... If something really happened to him, what should I do? ..."

Gu Yiling frowned, suddenly had a bad feeling, and asked 233: [They...are they Lily? 】

233: [Yeah, are you happy? Eat dog food again! 】

Gu Yiling: […]

When Jiang Li's emotions calmed down, Gu Yiling said slowly: "Miss... Zombie Emperor, if you are worried about Chu Hanzhi's safety, then I can assure you that he is really good, we have no Do any unethical experiments with him. We want to develop a zombie vaccine, so we need samples from you zombies who have regained self-awareness. We only collected some of his nails, hair and blood. After a month, the zombie vaccine is completed After that, I'll let him go."

Chu Qing stared at him closely. The tall man among women was extremely stressful. She frowned with obvious suspicion: "Why should we believe you? You are human, and Chu Hanzhi is a zombie, even if we were human before. , but now he is of a different race than you, what reason do you have for letting him go?"

Gu Yiling said: "I understand your concerns. The base will definitely not let Chu Hanzhi go, so this is just my personal decision."

Meng Lan asked, "What do you mean?"

Gu Yiling said calmly: "That is to say, after I finish the zombie vaccine, I will secretly let him leave without telling the base."

After saying these words, the four of them opened their eyes in unison, astonishment and suspicion were mixed together, and it turned into a long silence, and then the four of them looked at each other, never expecting to get such a statement from Gu Yiling's mouth. .

Chu Qing said: "It's the same question, why should we trust you?"

Gu Yiling said: "I know you don't believe me, and I don't expect you to. I can only say that in my eyes, zombie emperors with self-awareness, such as you, cannot be confused with ordinary unconscious zombies. In my eyes, you are not zombies, not aliens, but my kind."

"I arrested Chu Hanzhi because I needed him to develop a zombie vaccine. I know it's unfair to him. He didn't do anything wrong, but he was imprisoned in a small laboratory, but I really had no choice. Besides this method, I have no chance to contact you zombie emperors at all."

"If you are willing to believe me once, I promise to let you see Chu Hanzhi in a month. And if you kill me now, no one in the base will let Chu Hanzhi out, and no one dares to guarantee, Chu Hanzhi. What kind of treatment will Hanzhi suffer when he is taken away by other laboratories? The Lei's base is heavily guarded, you can't go in and save Chu Hanzhi, and Chu Hanzhi may stay in that place in pain all his life."

"So, please believe me once."